This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Alot of those White anthropologist had their own agenda. Especially claiming that the Fulani weren't "true Negros" or that they were ad-mixed with other Non-Sub Saharan African groups in a sense, because they had narrow noses, and slighty lighter skin tones than other Sub Saharan Africans. It seems those anthropologist tried to dissociate any groups with slight genetic facial differences from what THEY(the anthropologist) deemed "true Negros". That's part of the reason why Africa is so split up geopolitically, culturally, and so forth. That's not to say there weren't tribes in Africa who didn't see the differences between each other themselves. But I feel like those anthropologist basically set up the chessboard for the future of African conflict. They set a HARD-line for what should be considered "Black, Negroid", and that same hard-line doesn't exist in Europe between diffirent shaded White people. It's like Black people can't be diverse, and be a seed of one another.

They did it so they could call (they actually did) Egypt a European/white civilization.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I thought Lil Bibby's mom would've been younger. Either way, Lil Bibby hardly what I'd call mixed. His mom looks Afram, dad looks Afram. Family looks Afram.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Both of her "black" parents are in the video

Reach my ass. It's the genetic truth:troll:

B6Ferlz.png

stupid ass you drew this triangle lol. Puerto Ricans average 70% european blood.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
I did already.
When? and why cant you do it again? All I asked is for you to tell me the reason you made this thread, why and what you're trying to achieve with it, it aint that hard my nikka...but if you're saying you already did I gotta say you're fulla shyt nikka, trying to give off the impression that we're so mixed that damn any dark skin couple in the states might pop out a Drake looking ass nikka is BULLshyt, your ass is on some hoe ass cac shyt.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps

Aint this that lil nikka that said he don't like dark butts in an interview a lil while back....great example of a so called African-American...:mjlol: bytch ass nikka. You light skin nikkas are getting my nerves with these threads.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
When? and why cant you do it again? All I asked is for you to tell me the reason you made this thread, why and what you're trying to achieve with it, it aint that hard my nikka...but if you're saying you already did I gotta say you're fulla shyt nikka, trying to give off the impression that we're so mixed that damn any dark skin couple in the states might pop out a Drake looking ass nikka is BULLshyt, your ass is on some hoe ass cac shyt.

:beli:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
they take after their their high yellow African ancestors..:blessed:

West Africans aren't one giant homogeneous ethnic u know

West African Tuaregs and black Berbers whom range in skintones including yellow
Tartit-08_3.jpg

due to their loose curly hair and l suspect the older folk in my maternal grandma side of the folk have Tuareg or other black Berber roots but here are other lightskin West Africans with skintones similar to my yellows shade people in my fam
md.png

d5UQ1Tf.jpg

:comeon:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I feel sorry for AAs. So much cac blood in their gene pool they can't identify blackhood. This is the 10th thread in a month. How embarrassing :heh:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must not be black. I have family members with features very very different from my own...Pale skin, green eyes, hell even blond wavy hair..And many other black families would agree. I have a niece that looks nothing like her dark-skinned parents..a white friend came over, saw her and immediately asked, 'is she part white?' it was a very awkward moment that led to her leaving with a very red face.. Also, go to youtube and type in 'african couples have white children' and you'll see that the child is not albino, but actually white..pale skin and loose blond hair and even different features.. I don't bluff
not saying i disagree but you cant really use the diversity of african americans as a template for obvious reasons.