This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must not be black. I have family members with features very very different from my own...Pale skin, green eyes, hell even blond wavy hair..And many other black families would agree. I have a niece that looks nothing like her dark-skinned parents..a white friend came over, saw her and immediately asked, 'is she part white?' it was a very awkward moment that led to her leaving with a very red face.. Also, go to youtube and type in 'african couples have white children' and you'll see that the child is not albino, but actually white..pale skin and loose blond hair and even different features.. I don't bluff

I'm black, just not African American ancestry. Most blacks on the planet do not have the family members you describe. I don't. The African couples you describe actually have albinos, not actual whites. There is not one confirmed (i.e. scientifically verified) incident in human history of pure blacks having a white, or Asian, or anything but black child. I can't believe I have to explain this obvious fact to you. Black is not the same as African American. You guys are more like Brazilians.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"All Africans look the same"

*list a bunch of tribes that obviously look different*

"Those tribes are mixed! All the unmixed tribes all look the same"

*list a bunch of "unmixed" tribe*

"Why are you listing Southern and Eastern African tribes? All West African tribes look the same!"
Yet Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa/Fulani can differences amongst each other......let me guess its the clothes? :troll:

Like I said, massive idiot :dead:

ImChrissyB

Female Hip Hop Artist
Daps
I'm black, just not African American ancestry. Most blacks on the planet do not have the family members you describe. I don't. The African couples you describe actually have albinos, not actual whites. There is not one confirmed incident in human history of pure blacks having a white child.
most blacks on the planet don't have the ancestry i described? lol you aren't black, you're just a white boy trolling.. Hell, the girl in the profile pic is me and as you can see, i don't even have huge lips which you say ALL black people have smh, but my mother is way lighter than me and her hair is loose and curly, so how did that happen cuz neither one of her parents is white..smh you don't know what you're talking about man

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
most blacks on the planet don't have the ancestry i described? lol you aren't black, you're just a white boy trolling.. Hell, the girl in the profile pic is me and as you can see, i don't even have huge lips which you say ALL black people have smh, but my mother is way lighter than me and her hair is loose and curly, so how did that happen cuz neither one of her parents is white..smh you don't know what you're talking about man

You're not one of what he calls the mythical "pure Blacks"

heck most of the tribes in Africa don't meet the qualifications of "pure Blacks" to him because they do not look like "a SAMBO"

:troll:

Dude claims to be Trini but I remember all the Trinis on this forum exposing him after he was telling blatant lies about their culture :pachaha:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most blacks on the planet don't have the ancestry i described? lol

I'm not going to dignify you with a response.

you're just a white boy trolling.. Hell, the girl in the profile pic is me and as you can see, i don't even have huge lips which you say ALL black people have smh, but my mother is way lighter than me and her hair is loose and curly, so how did that happen cuz neither one of her parents is white..smh you don't know what you're talking about man

I said "bigger, curlier, etc" (than other groups on average). You do have bigger lips and curlier hair than the average cac, Asian, etc. :snoop: Man, I'm done with the idiots in this thread. Peace.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not one of what he calls the mythical "pure Blacks"

heck most of the tribes in Africa don't meet the qualifications of "pure Blacks" to him because they do not look like "a SAMBO"

:troll:

Most tribes in West and Central Africa do reach my standards and studies imply it. Remember when you doubted my assertions that dark skin is correlated with black ancestry..and then OP proved me right? What else am I right about, mayhaps? I :troll:

Oh and the fact you think blacks with stereotypical features are "Sambos" is enough evidence that you have self-hate issues.

Dude claims to be Trini but I remember all the Trinis on this forum exposing him after he was telling blatant lies about their culture :pachaha:

I'm part Trini and no one exposed me about anything in any thread. Go find me those posts where I was "exposed". :troll:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the Trinis and Islanders called this clown out http://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-a...s-world-2014-pics.275621/page-2#post-11329421 :mjlol:

AAs, Africans and Islanders all calling one supposedly "Black" poster an idiot but somehow he is right :pachaha:

massive idiot!!!!!

This kind of nonsense shows your intellectual dishonesty as the other thread has nothing and no bearing on this one--except as a far-fetched attempt to poison the well and ruin my reputation as a poster--but I digress. You're a moron with an ideological axe to guide.

Anyway, the one chick who called me out admitted to being a mixed Latino, which Trinidadians aren't. She also didn't call anyone out with her blatant misrepresentations and lies about Trinidadians either. Trinidadians don't look like fukking Iranians at all. Even the Hindis don't look like that. bytch was on some other c00n shyt.

Last edited:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This kind of nonsense shows your intellectual dishonesty as the other thread has nothing and no bearing on this one--except as a far-fetched attempt to poison the well and ruin my reputation as a poster--but I digress. You're a moron with an ideological axe to guide.

Anyway, the one chick who called me out admitted to being a mixed Latino, which Trinidadians aren't. She also didn't call anyone out with her blatant misrepresentations and lies about Trinidadians either. Trinidadians don't look like fukking Iranians at all. Even the Hindis don't look like that. bytch was on some other c00n shyt.

Your an idiot

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
This dude is a massive idiot :bryan:

nikka using Google image searches to rebuttal the experiences of continental Africans :bryan:

Claims Shona, Yoruba, Akan, Zulu, Kikuyu, Tutsi, Igbo, Lingala, Xhosa, Luo all being the same phenotypically :bryan:

What a complete dumbass :bryan:

:russ:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Dont try and insult my intelligence and heritage with that tom jones cac blowout..

Ever heard of the jew fro? How about them scottish and irish fros?

ebjRNUi.jpg

The Sun

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Less non-black variation is not besides the point as it implies lighter skin and more potential for phenotypic difference (mixed people differ more than pure race people when it comes to mixed features). Blacks actually don't have any gene for "green eyes", similar to East Asians, and if Africans are pure black, they shouldn't either (same as East Asians). Your family, while an interesting case, does not necessarily represent Africans. You're probably a outlier in this context. You could be ancestrally mixed like East Africans or a migratory Fulani or something which is besides the point.

Again you're an anecdote and your case does not prove anything. If you want to prove that Africans can have non-black variation like AAs, you' can post pictures of African tribal people so we can see their variation. Or else provide a study or something with proof of equal or similar skin tone variation.
Alot of those White anthropologist had their own agenda. Especially claiming that the Fulani weren't "true Negros" or that they were ad-mixed with other Non-Sub Saharan African groups in a sense, because they had narrow noses, and slighty lighter skin tones than other Sub Saharan Africans. It seems those anthropologist tried to dissociate any groups with slight genetic facial differences from what THEY(the anthropologist) deemed "true Negros". That's part of the reason why Africa is so split up geopolitically, culturally, and so forth. That's not to say there weren't tribes in Africa who didn't see the differences between each other themselves. But I feel like those anthropologist basically set up the chessboard for the future of African conflict. They set a HARD-line for what should be considered "Black, Negroid", and that same hard-line doesn't exist in Europe between diffirent shaded White people. It's like Black people can't be diverse, and be a seed of one another.