This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I saw less light skins living in Harlem and Crown Heights on average than I did the South :dahell:

I don't know what some of these dudes are on honestly:mindblown:

My great grandmother was biracial and both her parents were biracial. And I'm not even gonna speak on my dads side. those traits don't just go away even if from then on the family keeps it black.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
wait dude is not a black american? :dead:
Damn near none of these nikkas on these "hip hop" message boards are black American:mjlol:Which is why I urge African Americans to find out exactly who it is we are arguing with before we even get into this shyt.

To quote a black American poster from lipstick alley:francis:(another "black" message board infested with non-American posters who seem to have an axe to grind with us)"One of African Americans biggest problems is discussing our issues with people who aren't African American"

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You obviously cannot read. I have continuously stressed that dark skins make a higher proportion or concentration of people in the South than somewhere like Cali. This does not mean there aren't many lights skins, only that they male up less of the overall proportion than is the case elsewhere.
Wheres the evidence? How could you possibly determine this:mindblown:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Breh they all basically the same shade u reachin :dead:

They have similar/hovering shades but not exactly the same

gK7wU2a.jpg

the same thing here

6PaUSyX.jpg

74t2uKH.jpg

.....they just aren't as drastic as BDK and the girl in the OP

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
One of these non-American cats tried to explain to me how stupid I was because I didn't realize that Lauren London was mixed until years after she made her debut in ATL:mjlol: well that's because African American women with 2 black parents and 4 black grandparents who look like her with in the south come a dime a dozen.

I have been caught off guard twice last year alone thinkin a girl was a redbone only to find out that they had white mothers(bi-racials are not eligible for redbone status imo you have to have 2 black parents). So for these dudes to say that the phenotypes do not overlap is ridiculous.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
One of these non-American cats tried to explain to me how stupid I was because I didn't realize that Lauren London was mixed until years after she made her debut in ATL:mjlol: well that's because African American women with 2 black parents and 4 black grandparents who look like her with in the south come a dime a dozen.

I have been caught off guard twice last year alone thinkin a girl was a redbone only to find out that they had white mothers(bi-racials are not eligible for redbone status imo you have to have 2 black parents). So for these dudes to say that the phenotypes do not overlap is ridiculous.
No shyt biracials are going to look like other people who are heavily mixed with black and white. This shyt isn't news.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somewhat of a cont from another thread--> http://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-re...l-the-difference.340819/page-37#post-14518277

She has "2 black" parents..not biracial at all and becuse of the randomness of mixed genes, look how she came out

@ 2:22->2:35

@Yup @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha @Knuckles Red

:troll:

the girl already admitted her mother is mixed

and I don't even vouch for bytches I know in real life, no way im gone vouch for her mother n say that's really her biological father.

if you really believe a black person can look like this, you'll believe anything.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

and I don't even vouch for bytches I know in real life, no way im gone vouch for her mother n say that's really her biological father.

if you really believe a black person can look like this, you'll believe anything.
She didn't say her mother was mixed she said her side of the family had mixed history.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
No shyt biracials are going to look like other people who are heavily mixed with black and white. This shyt isn't news.
Ok, tell that to the rest of your anti-African American homies, because yall is the ones that can't seem to understand that concept, and the key word you should be looking for is SOME.

Ain't you one of them dumbass non-American blacks that was in the other thread saying the complete opposite of what you are saying now?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

:deadmanny: