This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

Daps
No, if anything the true rate of admx that took place is hidden/obscured by people who passed for white and Afram offshoot-splinter groups like the Lumbee.
the minorities of admixed people whom's bloodline was so whitewashed they can pass for white aint black no more so my point still stands:yeshrug:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP's example is also misleading because the girl appears to have cosmetically changed herself go look less black and more East Asian.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It is though. The modern Afram concept of "blackness" spread around the world with PanAfricanism/Black Power Movt. White people would have called all afro populations "negro" before this. White people in America didn't even call Aframs "black" until we started self identifying that way.
alright, just did the research on my own, your right. Apparently, it was Stokely Carmichael and some other activists.

edit: it could have been this guy, but he doesn't look black to me.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It makes sense. Dark skin is correlated with black ancestey and its inheritance most cleanly comes from dark skin. If you look at AA population distribution, the highest concentration of dark skins relative to otger tones live in regions with the most dark skins. The reverse is true of light skins.

No, if anything the true rate of admx that took place is hidden/obscured by people who passed for white and Afram offshoot-splinter groups like the Lumbee.

@Carl Johnson ia right. AAs are among the least mixed age old minorities. Natives, Hispanics, etc are all more mixed than AAs.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It makes sense. Dark skin is correlated with black ancestey and its inheritance most cleanly comes from dark skin. If you look at AA population distribution, the highest concentration of dark skins relative to otger tones live in regions with the most dark skins. The reverse is true of light skins.

Maybe in a fairly tale universe where people only couple with people who are the exact same skin tone as them. \

And please do tell me these regions of America that are exclusively light skin and dark skin :mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
No, generally light skin people have lighter children and vice versa. Most dark skin people have parents around their general skin tone.

No they have children around the same complexions, dark and lighter.

ZcfC5oz.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
@Carl Johnson ia right. AAs are among the least mixed age old minorities. Natives, Hispanics, etc are all more mixed than AAs.

No he's not.

Native in the USA are basically pure out West
Hispanics/LatinAmericans are the most mixed race in the Americas
Aframs are more mixed than non-Latin, Afrocaribs
West Indians are "purer" than Aframs

B6Ferlz.png

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
There's no such thing as 100% African breh. And trust me I can explain in details.

By your silly definition literally every African descent people are mixed...
Congolese ppl arent 100% African? Honest question cuz im Congolese and I asummed I was 100% black :lupe:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he's not.

Native in the USA are basically pure out West
Hispanics/LatinAmericans are the most mixed race in the Americas
Aframs are more mixed than non-Latin, Afrocaribs
West Indians are "purer" than Aframs

B6Ferlz.png

You are changing the goal posts. Nothing in the above post conflicts with what I said. I did not mention Carribeans because they are not a historically American minority. I mentioned African Americans, Hispanics and Natives, historically American minorities. Of these minorities, African Americans are the least mixed.