This girl is 100% Afram but does she look "Black" to you?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Are you stupid? Plenty of AA walking around that same color. There is nothing special about her skin tone. She just puts on pasty make up and plays up her lightness. You never met a high yellow person before?

Exactly plenty of "Ginas" and Ice-T's out here with two afram parents

martin-tisha-campbell-1.jpg

:beli:

Daps
So your in a family full of pasties and it still impresses you huh?
we have a few litebrites but most of us(including myself) are brownskin:whoa:...and outside of rumors about one cousin(whom has Keisha Cole problems) there is not a chance of whitey admixtrue in my family.:scust:what makes you think this impresses me:what:

Daps
Pretty much, for example Japan is very homogeneous because they never marry outside of race on their island.

African Americans on the other hand have been mixing with other races willingly or unwillingly for hundreds of years :manny: I'd say every black person is about 70-90 percent African on average.

AAs have probably mixed the least of any ethnic group whom has been here as long as we have..the mxied breed outliers are the exception not the rule

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
you really can't judge my a person skin tone my ex gf is super light and both her parents are dark skin. my granny is light skin with a loose curl pattern (both of my great grandparents are caramel complexion) and my grandfather is dark skin round lance gross complexion and their 8 daughters range from different skin tones from dark to light skin

this girl has two black parents

this girl has a black dad and a bi racial mom
her and her grandmother

her mom

her

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My mom is a perfect example of this.

Both of her parents are medium brown skin African Americans, but she came out very light (she's the same complexion as Gina from Martin.)

I also have a cousin who's parents were dark and he came out light.

nikkas need to understand that phenotype doesn't tell the whole story.

Most African Americans have admixture, and it shows up heavily in some but not others.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AAs have probably mixed the least of any ethnic group whom has been here as long as we have..the mxied breed outliers are the exception not the rule

i would say the complete opposite, Hispanics and Asians have always stayed with their own. Native Americans have mixed with African Americans heavy but i dont see any other races as mixed as AA.

Daps
My mom is a perfect example of this.

Both of her parents are medium brown skin African Americans, but she came out very light (she's the same complexion as Gina from Martin.)

nikkas need to understand that phenotype doesn't tell the whole story.

Most African Americans have admixture, and it shows up heavily in some but not others.
why this pigsskin pretending to be/ and alking for black people?:stopitslime:AAs aint mixed like that ....the physical variations found in us are also found in Africa

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
we have a few litebrites but most of us(including myself) are brownskin:whoa:...and outside of rumors about one cousin(whom has Keisha Cole problems) there is not a chance of whitey admixtrue in my family.:scust:what makes you think this impresses me:what:
If it didn't you would not be insistent that somehow the way she looks is special for a black person.