#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn first the kiddie city kangaroo now the giraffe homie :mjcry:
Ain’t shyt going be left from our childhood man. A era lost to memories

:damn::damn::damn:

You brought it all the way back. I remember the ones they had in Bay Plaza and on Fordham Road in the Bx. Kiddie City, KB Toys, and Toys R Us was the holy trinity of toy stores growing up :sadnyg:

stave

Superstar
Daps
KB Toys was an overpriced shythole but the Toys-R-Us thing stings a little.

That was where I played Mario 64 :krs:

But it was also where I got a gold Batman who's head broke off before the car pulled onto the main street leaving the store :sadbron:

Lot of good and fond memories overall

Until you remember that their toys costed more than Amazons who they could have bought. Survive and advance brehs :flabbynsick:

And they didn't hire me for that HR job, which could have set me on a better path earlier. They can eat 10 dikks

Plus they never had Black Panther toys when I looked. fukkem :childplease:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
KB Toys was an overpriced shythole but the Toys-R-Us thing stings a little.

That was where I played Mario 64 :krs:

But it was also where I got a gold Batman who's head broke off before the car pulled onto the main street leaving the store :sadbron:

Lot of good and fond memories overall

Until you remember that their toys costed more than Amazons who they could have bought. Survive and advance brehs :flabbynsick:

And they didn't hire me for that HR job, which could have set me on a better path earlier. They can eat 10 dikks

Plus they never had Black Panther toys when I looked. fukkem :childplease:
u sound like a bytch they aint hire u because u wasnt good enough fakkit

times new roman resume having mother fukker

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to a Bloomberg report:

Even as Toys "R" Us has come to the official closing day of its chain of stores, there are already plans for a "revival" of the company, which are being spearheaded by former CEO, Jerry Storch. Apparently the revival plans have reached a serious enough stage that Toys "R" Us is now putting out the following announcement:

"...Former Toys "R" Us chief executive officer Jerry Storch has been, "working with multiple investors on a plan to reboot the retailer in the U.S., according to people familiar with the situation, who asked not to be identified because the talks are private." Storch came to the company when it was in the midst of a debt-laden privatization deal in 2005, and left it in 2013, with $1 billion in revenue (pre-tax). He is said to be bringing back other former executives to help with the revival, and is already reportedly talking to landlords about lease spaces.

crying-fist-pump-gif-1.gif
They have to switch the game up completely the big box shyt is over.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So I guess that toy manufacturer who was trying to get others to join in a bid to save it didn't get any other investors

:mjcry: