This final pic of Geoffrey the Toys R Us giraffe tho :mjcry:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Nobody cares i never liked toys r us they shyt was always overpriced for no reason at all when Walmart had the same exact shyt at more reasonable prices i got all my toys from Walmart

I remember when my granddad bought me the anakin skywalker lightsaber back in 05 :banderas:

Sometimes i really do forget how old you coli nikkaz are :mjlol:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nobody cares i never liked toys r us they shyt was always overpriced for no reason at all when Walmart had the same exact shyt at more reasonable prices i got all my toys from Walmart

I remember when my granddad bought me the anakin skywalker lightsaber back in 05 :banderas:

We good

RingedSimpleDuckling-size_restricted.gif

Daps
That big ass roided up Ultimate Warrior on the right got me in my feels
:mjcry:
yea
lazy, hipster, social awkward fakkits who buy everything online instead of going to actual stores cause they dont want to interact with other humans. nikkas really order tissue and toothpaste off Amazon and wait for it when they can go to a Family Dollar and get it in 5 minuets.

As a kid I was geeked to go inside Toys-R-Us even if I didnt get anything cause we didnt have it like that..then getting the Toys-R-Us newspaper around Christmas and circling the stuff I wanted and id give to my mom so she can give it to Santa..my kids will never experience that cause fakkit millennials are scared to step outside their homes :pacspit:
I remember circling the toys in the toys r us catalog as well and not getting 80% of my choices

:wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably going to move to his private island somewhere in the Caribbean with his offshore banking accounts. Happy retirement Geoffrey :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

05?? Man get your young ass up outta here :mjlol:, This is grown man conversation. We talking about toys r us of the 90’s