JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man depressing...
:mjcry:
1530323095846_270x205.png
:dead: :mjcry:
ToysRUs, another victim to the technology juggernaut.

However, brick and mortar needs to adapt or become another one Blockbuster, Macy's, Kmart, Circuit City, Radio Shack...etc
Facts. I hope Best Buy can stay around for another few years :francis:

Target is adapting (I think they’re be fin either way) but they added something like drive thru lanes in the parking lot where they bring you whatever you ordered online. shyts dope. Places like Lowe’s, and Walmart added parking spots close to the front of the store and designated pickup areas in the store for people who placed orders online. They can get in and out quickly :ehh:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:russ: bytch nikka went bankrupt trying to sell plastic McDonald’s toys (like @Ronald McDonald food isn’t plastic enough).

I’m looking for someone to mop my kitchens and clean my bathrooms, if he asks nicely enough and his bytch is bad enough I might hire him and let him do it while I bend his woman over the counter and blow her back out. :trillbk2:

Be a broke ass mascot brehs :bkufdup:

The King has spoken :wow:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to a Bloomberg report:

Even as Toys "R" Us has come to the official closing day of its chain of stores, there are already plans for a "revival" of the company, which are being spearheaded by former CEO, Jerry Storch. Apparently the revival plans have reached a serious enough stage that Toys "R" Us is now putting out the following announcement:

"...Former Toys "R" Us chief executive officer Jerry Storch has been, "working with multiple investors on a plan to reboot the retailer in the U.S., according to people familiar with the situation, who asked not to be identified because the talks are private." Storch came to the company when it was in the midst of a debt-laden privatization deal in 2005, and left it in 2013, with $1 billion in revenue (pre-tax). He is said to be bringing back other former executives to help with the revival, and is already reportedly talking to landlords about lease spaces.

crying-fist-pump-gif-1.gif

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to a Bloomberg report:

Even as Toys "R" Us has come to the official closing day of its chain of stores, there are already plans for a "revival" of the company, which are being spearheaded by former CEO, Jerry Storch. Apparently the revival plans have reached a serious enough stage that Toys "R" Us is now putting out the following announcement:

"...Former Toys "R" Us chief executive officer Jerry Storch has been, "working with multiple investors on a plan to reboot the retailer in the U.S., according to people familiar with the situation, who asked not to be identified because the talks are private." Storch came to the company when it was in the midst of a debt-laden privatization deal in 2005, and left it in 2013, with $1 billion in revenue (pre-tax). He is said to be bringing back other former executives to help with the revival, and is already reportedly talking to landlords about lease spaces.

crying-fist-pump-gif-1.gif
:blessed:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: bytch nikka went bankrupt trying to sell plastic McDonald’s toys (like @Ronald McDonald food isn’t plastic enough).

I’m looking for someone to mop my kitchens and clean my bathrooms, if he asks nicely enough and his bytch is bad enough I might hire him and let him do it while I bend his woman over the counter and blow her back out. :trillbk2:

Be a broke ass mascot brehs :bkufdup:

How I miss this? I’m weak :mjlol: @Ronald McDonald clown ass don’t want no smoke w the king :demonic:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

I hope they remember you, Geoff. :mjcry:

I always remember going to Toys R Us with my grandparents, and talking them into getting me something. Of course, that's one of the many great things that grandparents do - they spoil you. I think that particular Toys R Us closed down in 2015, so this has sadly been a long time coming. A lot of great memories all around.:mjcry: