This final pic of Geoffrey the Toys R Us giraffe tho :mjcry:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to Toys R Us was the shyt. Remember the anxiety and nervousness you got when your mom took you to a store that was within the same strip mall as Toys R Us, and you were praying she'd take you in there even if it was just for 10 minutes...
:mjcry::mjgrin:
Bruh these young nikkas dont know the 80's & 90's babies struggles :to:
lQH8BGh.jpg

:mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

sdtrs.gif

Jesus....:mjcry:

I actually went to the Toys R Us around my area and oh man:sadcam:...shyt was hard on my feelings. Majority of the aisles had yellow tape over it and everything that was left was pushed to the front. It was mainly POP figures, that damn pie face game, and toys I wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole. The fukked up thing was that most of the stuff that was left was still high as hell:what:. It was like a crackhead wearing a 3 piece suit asking politely for a hit :camby:.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
damn...:mjcry:

I used to imagine getting locked inside a toys r us overnight as a kid, and all the crazy antics that would ensue:mjcry:
Had that same dream breh :wow:

Unlimited Lego sets to fukk with :krs::krs::krs:
Especially the premium ones I couldn't afford growing up...like the Space Shuttle :mjcry:

Backpack super soaker wars down the aisles with the squad :banderas:

Bust out the food coloring from the easy bake oven kits :russ:so nikkas can't front like they didn't just get got :ufdup:

Snap together a 5 foot K'nex ferris wheel...just to see it in action :win:

RC car races in the parking lot...and no need to wait for shyt to charge, its unlimited batteries in that bytch :blessed::blessed:
Wired as fukk all night off the candy they used to sell up front :pachaha:

Fukk...:mjcry:

:flabbynsick:

:wow: