This final pic of Geoffrey the Toys R Us giraffe tho :mjcry:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Amazon, electronic devices mostly tho. Nintendo, playstation, and microsoft are curse words on Jefferies' vocab

naw walmart killed it, no parents are shopping online for kids toys. They don't know what to look for. They pick them up when they are grocery shopping at the kids urging. No need to go to a specialty store when walmart has like 8 rows of toys for cheaper prices.
Toys are us should have expanded their scope

Nah. I had read an article awhile back about Toys-R-Us having financial problems as far back as 2005. So it was only a matter of time. I think the convenice [spell check] of online shopping just sped up the process of Toys-R-Us.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I had read an article awhile back about Toys-R-Us having financial problems as far back as 2005. So it was only a matter of time. I think the convenice [spell check] of online shopping just sped up the process of Toys-R-Us.

That started with walmart breh. I remember even in college how super walmart basically killed toys r us and sack and save in the college town I was in. That shyt was before online shopping got big the way it is now.

Walmart and the role if 1 stop shopping.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
DgvMDSfUwAETWPR.jpg

:to:

:russ: bytch nikka went bankrupt trying to sell plastic McDonald’s toys (like @Ronald McDonald food isn’t plastic enough).

I’m looking for someone to mop my kitchens and clean my bathrooms, if he asks nicely enough and his bytch is bad enough I might hire him and let him do it while I bend his woman over the counter and blow her back out. :trillbk2:

Be a broke ass mascot brehs :bkufdup:

Last edited: