This Enya is Hitting Right Now

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Started playing on the strength of your thread and I could fukk with this. :ehh:

I vaguely remember her from the 1990s but can't say I ever listened to a song seriously. Makes me think of a Catholic church somehow.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Started playing on the strength of your thread and I could fukk with this. :ehh:

I vaguely remember her from the 1990s but can't say I ever listened to a song seriously. Makes me think of a Catholic church somehow.

They used to play commercials advertising her music in the 90's. That's how I found out about her.

She isn’t part of this song. Why’s it listed lol. Enigma was good shyt though. Sadeness

Enigma was part of a Native American music album that they used to advertise on commercial. The album was called Sacred Spirits.

Starts at 45 seconds...

This commercial didn't have Enigma but I think it was their second volume that included it. Couldn't find the commercial though.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
They used to play commercials advertising her music in the 90's. That's how I found out about her.

Enigma was part of a Native American music album that they used to advertise on commercial. The album was called Sacred Spirits.

Starts at 45 seconds...

This commercial didn't have Enigma but I think it was their second volume that included it. Couldn't find the commercial though.

I mean in the YouTube description it lists enya. That ain’t her song :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: boy

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA

Starts at 45 seconds...

Man I remember commercials like that, anyone remember this one ? :takedat:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I pulled her A Day Without Rain cd off of my shelf and I'm grooving. The creative juices are flowing.

:wow:

breh, when i was in college i worked part time at this small dean and delucas store and the manager used to feed her music thru the speakers...not gonna lie sometimes id go someplace i couldnt be seen and be nodding my head like a mf :russ: