This documentary frightens me and made me realize I'm not bout that life

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing that would worry me is getting stabbed, been boxing since the age of 9 so throwing hands is like breathing.....

But regardless, nothing is worse than losing your freedom , that's what I'm really scared about

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Only thing that would worry me is getting stabbed, been boxing since the age of 9 so throwing hands is like breathing.....

But regardless, nothing is worse than losing your freedom , that's what I'm really scared about

what turns me off about fighting (especially as adults) in general is the fact that we don't grow our teeth back if we lose them bro.

rather have a full healthy smile + be able to chew my food than worry about whether n1ggas think I'm puss.

I'm not a violent person but if I'm minding my own business and someone decides to punch me in the face the THOUGHT ALONE of me potentially losing permanent teeth is enough for me to commit a homicide on a n1gga strictly for punching me.

It's that serious...... that's why I think fighting outside of sport/recreation is childish, primitive, a waste of time and not worth it

:ld:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did this Caaaac pay any of the prisoners or their families for their appearance in this commercial documentary? :patrice:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what turns me off about fighting (especially as adults) in general is the fact that we don't grow our teeth back if we lose them bro.

rather have a full healthy smile + be able to chew my food than worry about whether n1ggas think I'm puss.

I'm not a violent person but if I'm minding my own business and someone decides to punch me in the face the THOUGHT ALONE of me potentially losing permanent teeth is enough for me to commit a homicide on a n1gga strictly for punching me.

It's that serious...... that's why I think fighting outside of sport/recreation is
childish, primitive, a waste of time and not worth it

:ld:

I agree, 99.9% of fights are over bullshyt and can be avoided....... I can't remember the last time I was in a fight outside the ring and I'm good at calming down situations.....that shyt is for savages.... But just like you if a someone made me loose a tooth I'm breaking his jaw, nose and ribs

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Whole time I'm thinking: "How the fukk would I survive in that situation?" :whoa:

Would a little bit of Boxing knowledge help me? Or would they do me dirty?

Would @Mowgli survive with his brown belt in jiu jitsu? :ohhh:

Many of them not much older than me, and they've already wasted their whole life. But at the same time, it makes me wonder what the fukk I'm doing with my life. I feel like I need to achieve far more to separate myself from that reality.

Mid 20s is the point where you begin to question the meaning of your life harder than ever before, it's like an adult puberty. My birthday's coming up soon and this just put me in a dark mood. This documentary is fukking with my mind.

Skip to like 35:00-37:00+ to see his story.

What me to help you survive?:shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
His the news story on why that kid got locked up

Nianthony (Anthony) Martinez
oiz8ofH.gif

I knew some girl's p*ssy had to be involved :snoop:
marcopreciouis.jpg

Friends charged with shooting 2 women in car
BY DAVID OVALLE, dovalle@MiamiHerald.com
Two pals face charges they stalked and gravely wounded two young women in a drive-by shooting in Fontainebleau.
Nianthony Martinez, 20, and Angel Emilio Gamez Jr., 21, were charged with attempted first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

Neither man has a criminal history. Both described themselves as college students. Both confessed to the murder plot, Miami-Dade police say.
Oneida Cano, 20, and passenger Marian Zorrilla, 17, were wounded Thursday morning when someone in a passing car peppered their black Mazda with gunfire.
Martinez had dated Zorilla, but their relationship had ended. Her new romance was Cano, police said.
''He couldn't accept the fact that she had a new friend,'' said Miami-Dade Detective Mario Rachid, a spokesman.
A call placed to the Miami-Dade CrimeStoppers tip line helped detectives from the Midwest station crack the case, police said.
The women were shot about 2 a.m. on the road outside 10155 NW Ninth Street Cir., just north of Fontainebleau Boulevard.
Both women were airlifted to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital.
Shot about five or six times in the stomach, Cano is recovering at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Zorrilla, shot through the left cheek, was released Friday.
Martinez and Gamez had been ''planning [Zorrilla's] demise for awhile,'' according to a Miami-Dade arrest report.
Police said that on Wednesday night into early Thursday, Gamez drove Martinez around as they hunted their prey. Martinez wielded his buddy's 9mm handgun.
They conducted a surveillance on Cano at her job. The pair followed the car but lost the black Mazda. They found her again on Northwest Ninth Street Circle, along a quiet strip of gated condos, police said.
Martinez confessed to ''putting on latex gloves, a hoodie and loading a 9mm firearm,'' a police report said. He peppered the Mazda with bullets, police said.
As the car sped away, Martinez cursed.
''He thought he had missed and had not killed [Cano],'' the report said.
Martinez, a Miami Dade College student, is from West Miami-Dade. Gamez, also of West Miami-Dade, lives about three miles from where the women were shot.

Gamez graduated in 2005 from Coral Park Senior High, where he was a member of the Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps and drill team.

He had attended Florida International University, where he had joined the fraternity Sigma Alpha Mu. His frat nickname: ``Squidward.''
But Gamez had dropped his affiliation with the fraternity about a year ago, said FIU senior Danilo Cabrera, the president.
''He's not really an active brother,'' Cabrera said.
Gamez had recently taken a job as a Florida Power & Light customer service rep. On Friday, he did not show up for work.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The prison industry needs reform.

The inner-city culture/counter-culture needs and requires room.

The "streets" is really a microcosm of a bigger society. If you dont act right, there are rules and regulations in place. While the subset of "streets" culture might run the streets, jails prison, etc. You really got to think of consequence before your actions. GABOS might work well on the streets, but when you get 30 days, 10 years, 40 years for your violent infractions, maybe you should treat everyone decently and revamp the notion/culture of being taken advantages of by the next person. Or think selfishly and carelessly, that you could get away with action of ill will.

There gotta all around appropriate sentencing bias and there might be some bias to the cases.

There would probably be more whites acting because of their ignominy for the law.