Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
:dead: @ the from 16:40 - 17:35 mark

Interviewer: "You don't want him to be victimized by the other inmates"

CO: "No, not at all"

Interviewer: "How many people will he be sharing a cell with"

CO: "It can be be anywhere from 16 to 23 guys in a cell, depends on the size of the cell. With him and his size...ain't no tellin' what's gon' happen to him once we close that door."

*camera cuts to the new inmate*​

Inmate: :dwillhuh: :lupe: :sad:

Interviewer: "To what extent can you protect an inmate from the others"

CO: *Very long uncomfortably pause* :shrug2: "When he starts banging on the door yelling for help. If he's gettin' done in by 10 guys, there's no way for us to know until after he's already caught the L. Sometimes you can get raped......stabbed...things like that happen in here"

The fact that they're having this conversation right in front of this dude that's already scared as sh!t....smh

:wow: :done: Get arrested in Miami brehs

this sh1t is both :russ: and :to: at the same time

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:beli:if you a young black male who at least went to public school in a hood area, or dealt directly with young black males this is expected.

I was expecting to see some tijuana, 3rd-world level prison violence. But about 30 minutes in all i see is nikkas putting you in a square to prove your hands and typical hood nikka routine.

Im not frontin like im some superthug but to be frightened by this yall obviously never been in an inner city environment. Its simple, stand your ground, dont let shyt slide, knuckle up and youll be fine. You got punk in your blood, youll get exposed:manny:

I went to a private school and played violin breh

:merchant:

Daps

Yeah, but you don't run the risk of catchin' an L up the a$$ in school by a gang of n!ggas :wtb:

the mentality is either you submit or stand your ground. submission nikkas get the sodomy. submission nikkas get the top bunk. its the same breed of routine that happen in the street. stop being shook shytless of nikkas who can weep just like you.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ the from 16:40 - 17:35 mark. The interviewer and the CO are having this convo right in front of the inmate that's already scared as f*ck

Interviewer: "You don't want him to be victimized by the other inmates"

CO: "No, not at all"

Interviewer: "How many people will he be sharing a cell with"

CO: "It can be be anywhere from 16 to 23 guys in a cell, depends on the size of the cell. With him and his size...ain't no tellin' what's gon' happen to him once we close that door."

*camera cuts to the new inmate*​

Inmate: :dwillhuh: :lupe: :sad:

Interviewer: "To what extent can you protect an inmate from the others"

CO: *Very long uncomfortably pause* :shrug2: "When he starts banging on the door yelling for help. If he's gettin' done in by 10 guys, there's no way for us to know until after he's already caught the L. Sometimes you can get raped......stabbed...things like that happen in here"

:wow: :done: Get arrested in Miami brehs

thats the realest shyt ive ever seen, she was straight honest

:upsetfavre:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

the mentality is either you submit or stand your ground. submission nikkas get the sodomy. submission nikkas get the top bunk. its the same breed of things that happen in the street. stop being shook shytless of nikkas who can weep just like you.

I ain't scared, but comparing jail to the streets and inner city public schools :aicmon:

Daps
I ain't scared, but comparing jail to the streets and inner city public schools :aicmon:

its the same liquor, higher proof.

Difference is in jail, aint no sending slugs from long distance, and aint no calling your boys to back u.

You for dolo. either beard to beard you a tuffguy or you not:manny:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
its the same liquor, higher proof.

Difference is in jail, aint no sending slugs from long distance, and aint no calling your boys to back u.

You for dolo. either beard to beard you a tuffguy or you not:manny:

I ain't a tough guy, but I can hold my own and I'm never let anybody punk me. I won't let it get to beard to beard, I'm too impulsive. Soon as a n!gga walks my way, I'll throw hands regardless of the outcome............I still won't go to sleep tho :smh: :no:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin dweeb ass interviewer was trying to get these nikkas fukked up or even killed spreading rumors and asking ridiculous questions.

why do you prey on the weak? Was one of his questions dudes a fukking moron.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
watching now... lol

crazy.. this lil nerd whiteboy scared. I would be too tho

damn correction officer wanna laugh nshyt while talking about what can happen..lol

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
fukkin dweeb ass interviewer was trying to get these nikkas fukked up or even killed spreading rumors and asking ridiculous questions.

why do you prey on the weak? Was one of his questions dudes a fukking moron.

It's a legitimate question tho

this ain't national geographic, these are human beings doing these things so we're curious to know why they're doing it.

I personally never bullied, harmed or knowingly taken advantage of someone, and there are many others like myself who are completely alien to this type of demonic behavior.