This documentary frightens me and made me realize I'm not bout that life

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a legitimate question tho

this ain't national geographic, these are human beings doing these things so we're curious to know why they're doing it.

exactly my brother we know why they prey on the weak our lives is based on the simple fact of eat or be eaten.

Our every days lives are not to that extreme, but we live by that code on more rudimentary levels. He also asked whose paying his lawyers what kind of shyt is that, trying to get more people put under the cell.

Daps
Reppin
UK
:krs:

He reminds me of a uk rapper Giggs.

giggs-560x312.jpg

giggs1.jpg

Jheeeeeeze :birdman:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
lmao 24/25 min mark.. nyggas jerkin off at the female officers

one of them bytches kinda cute tho.. I'd get my 90 day reprimand..lol

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Saw my older brother do 9 years growing up....my godbrother doing 40 years now....I realized I wasn't bout that life early on :whoo:

I'd go crazy in that bytch. Last fall I visited one of my old childhood friends and even though I was just there temporarily, hearing that door slam was :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whole time I'm thinking: "How the fukk would I survive in that situation?" :whoa:

Would a little bit of Boxing knowledge help me? Or would they do me dirty?

Would @Mowgli survive with his brown belt in jiu jitsu? :ohhh:

Many of them not much older than me, and they've already wasted their whole life. But at the same time, it makes me wonder what the fukk I'm doing with my life. I feel like I need to achieve far more to separate myself from that reality.

Mid 20s is the point where you begin to question the meaning of your life harder than ever before, it's like an adult puberty. My birthday's coming up soon and this just put me in a dark mood. This documentary is fukking with my mind.

Skip to like 35:00-37:00+ to see his story.
You gotta look at the common thread and think *what do i have in common with those bytch ass nikkas*

1. They're frail
2. They dont know brazillian jiujitsu with a striking art

Solution
1. become brolic. 200 plus pounds
2. learn brazillian jiujitsu and a striking art

Problem - Solved. I rarely if every see brolic males in this footage bytching about getting destroyed. Not to say it doesnt happen but it lowers your percentage.

You dont hear about brazillian jiujitsu brown/black belts getting raped in prison like that. I mean if its 12 on 1 in a cell, what are you gonna do :sadcam: but it doesnt go down like that most times.

Last edited by a moderator:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine.

:to: