This documentary frightens me and made me realize I'm not bout that life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is this shyt though, is this a florida thing or something? 30 people in one big cell with 2 toilets?

is there even any air for the shyt smell to vent?

:snoop:
a pod is just where they put everybody not violent crime related it really is not even bad at all just very uncomfortable to a person who is not really used to it. there are little codes and things but they made it seem way worse on there i guess to tell a story. for example they wanted to make it sound like fights always happen when they dont because that will make it so that the whole house will not have pod time and/or yard time that day

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a pod is just where they put everybody not violent crime related it really is not even bad at all just very uncomfortable to a person who is not really used to it. there are little codes and things but they made it seem way worse on there i guess to tell a story. for example they wanted to make it sound like fights always happen when they dont because that will make it so that the whole house will not have pod time and/or yard time that day

they said they get 2 hours per week out the cell

:beli:

even in some of the worst prisons in cali they get one hour per day i think

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is this shyt though, is this a florida thing or something? 30 people in one big cell with 2 toilets?

is there even any air for the shyt smell to vent?

:snoop:

what happened to the old school prisons where u were locked up by yourself?

:yeshrug: that's how it is in alot of big populated states alot over crowdness,ima guesss its alot different in say vermont,maine

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they said they get 2 hours per week out the cell

:beli:

even in some of the worst prisons in cali they get one hour per day i think

i really dont know how they do it florida. out here in cali i have seen some fights in the pod but thats not a regular thing like they wanted to make it look like at all

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:dead: @ the 16:40 - 17:35 mark. The interviewer and the CO are having this convo right in front of the inmate that's already scared as f*ck

Interviewer: "You don't want him to be victimized by the other inmates"

CO: "No, not at all"

Interviewer: "How many people will he be sharing a cell with"

CO: "It can be be anywhere from 16 to 23 guys in a cell, depends on the size of the cell. With him and his size...ain't no tellin' what's gon' happen to him once we close that door."

*camera cuts to the new inmate*​

Inmate: :dwillhuh: :lupe: :sad:

Interviewer: "To what extent can you protect an inmate from the others"

CO: *Very long uncomfortable pause* :shrug2: "When he starts banging on the door yelling for help. If he's gettin' done in by 10 guys, there's no way for us to know until after he's already caught the L. Sometimes you can get raped......stabbed...things like that happen in here"

:wow: :done: Get arrested in Miami brehs

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
as long as you down to "paint" (fight) you will earn respect and it will be easier to just do time.

Exactly. That goes for county and the joint. As long as you show that you'll stand on your square like a man, normally you wont be preyed upon. And for all you shook, p*ssy nikkas, in some cases, dont matter if u constantly gettin yo ass kicked, as long as u willing to fight, u should be ok after time. The only real beef is when street shyt spill over into the system. Beefin hoods, poppin nikkas and getting locked up wit them, their hood or fam etc..

And for the boxin, mma, karate nikkas wit certified hands .. u good. You punish one or two nikkas, word gets around and as long as the recipients of those ass whippings aint connected, nikkas will leave u the fukk alone. Guaranteed.

Daps
:beli:if you a young black male who at least went to public school in a hood area, or dealt directly with young black males this is expected.

I was expecting to see some tijuana, 3rd-world level prison violence. But about 30 minutes in all i see is nikkas putting you in a square to prove your hands and typical hood nikka routine.

Im not frontin like im some superthug but to be frightened by this yall obviously never been in an inner city environment. Its simple, stand your ground, dont let shyt slide, knuckle up and youll be fine. You got punk in your blood, youll get exposed:manny:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:beli:if you a young black male that ever went to public school in a hood area, or dealt with young black males this is expected.

I was expecting to see some tijuana, mexico prison level gore. But about 30 minutes in all i see is nikkas putting you in a square prove your hands and typical jailhouse routine.

Im not frontin like im some superthug but to be frightened by this yall obviously never been in an inner city environment. Its simple, stand your ground and youll be fine.

Yeah, but you don't run the risk of catchin' an L up the a$$ in school by a gang of n!ggas :wtb:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
And for the boxin nikkas wit certified hands .. u good. You punish one or two nikkas, word gets around and as long as the recipients of those ass whippings aint connected, nikkas will leave u the fukk alone. Guaranteed.

:ahh:

My hands are certified. :blessed: