This documentary frightens me and made me realize I'm not bout that life

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
better then losing your cookies

Agree. Happened to me before. Got my car towed and then the officer cuffed and frisked me, uncuffed me then put me in the front seat and dropped me off at a gas station. I gotta say its better than goin to L.A county where id have to test my Brazillian Jiujitsu. :demonic:

LukeHobbs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Glad we have more civilized laws in California. You not goin to jail if your tags are expired or if your license is suspended. You will lose your car and be fined though.

im pretty sure the inmate was lying

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
I followed the link of the Louis Theroux jail documentary to youtube so I can hear it while scrolling from page to page on the-coli.

Saw that Theroux did another documentary on the rehabilitation of pedophiles and decided to take a look. :why: The crimes that these people are in here for will have you pissed off, cringing, shaking your head in disgust, just sad, or all the above.

For me, it's even worse than reading about these crimes in the paper or hearing about it on the news because when the sex offenders talk about why they are in rehabilitation (after serving their prison sentences), they talk about their crimes so nonchalantly. Like :manny: just another crime.

[Paraphrasing]
Louis: "So why are you in here? What was your crime?"

Inmate (former school teacher): "I started a club called the togas. Part of the initiation process required boys to stick their penis through a tube. In order to sexualize them. I got sexual gratification from that." :manny: :manny:

Louis: "So how old would you say these boys were?"

Inmate: "Anywhere from 10 to 12.":manny: :manny:
:whoa::snoop:

It's truly some despicable stuff when you think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I followed the link of the Louis Theroux jail documentary to youtube so I can hear it while scrolling from page to page on the-coli.

Saw that Theroux did another documentary on the rehabilitation of pedophiles and decided to take a look. :why: The crimes that these people are in here for will have you pissed off, cringing, shaking your head in disgust, just sad, or all the above.

For me, it's even worse than reading about these crimes in the paper or hearing about it on the news because when the sex offenders talk about why they are in rehabilitation (after serving their prison sentences), they talk about their crimes so nonchalantly. Like :manny: just another crime.

[Paraphrasing]

Inmate (former school teacher): "I started a club called the togas. Part of the initiation process required boys to stick their penis through a tube. In order to sexualize them. I got sexual gratification from that." :manny: :manny:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEt3-kuVl5Y]Louis Theroux - A Place for Pedophiles (FULL) - YouTube[/URL]

many folks won't agree with me but I do think pedos have a sickness and aren't criminals (unless they actually go thru with a deed and have sex with a child then they're indeed criminals)

yo moms

drunk
Daps

[Paraphrasing]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEt3-kuVl5Y]Louis Theroux - A Place for Pedophiles (FULL) - YouTube[/URL]

fukk dat. :whoa: sick fukks

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when she left him for a lesbian his manhood couldnt handle it

now that hes in prison his manhood really cant handle it

hes been locked up 5 years without going to trial

:damn:

lol that nikka still in there?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Surprised this hasn't been posted already

r0AYH.gif

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

[Paraphrasing]

I remember about four years ago I was taking this law and mental sickness class, I thought we were going to go over defenses for the insane or mental capacity issues, but the professor started talking about pedophiles.

"Close your eyes and image the one image that turns you on. The one absolute thing that turns you on....now think about it....now imagine someone telling you, you can't think about it anymore. That is the life of a pedophile. What would you do?"

So I made up my mind then...there is no rehabilitation for someone who is wired like that. You gotta murk them. There is no medication that can fix that shyt.