This documentary frightens me and made me realize I'm not bout that life

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I agree with everything here...but I don't get how there isn't a class action law suit or something...

I mean I can protect myself with my hands, but who wants to be duckin buck 50s and constantly thinking about cats trying to jump you every other day?

I would defnitely sue the State to make improvements and change things up...

Places like these make these dudes even bigger savages than when they went it.

good luck w/that. you lose just about all ur rights when you are in there.:russ:

They act the same way out in the streets. Dont blame the environment.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When i was locked up alot of ppl didnt mind being in there. They were comfortable. like a 2nd home to them.

also this doc. is not blowing things out of proportations. I seen ppl ready to fight over phone time. just the smallest things. ppl ready to test you by starring at you n see if you would look away( sign of weakness)

So how many times did you get beat up? :lupe:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So how many times did you get beat up? :lupe:
:stopitslime:

ZERO....plus I was only in there for a total of 2 weeks and in it was in MO county. Actually surprised I didnt get into anything since 90% of the population was from DC.

most of the time everybody was on some chill stuff n kept making the wire jokes.lol. its the ones that were about to do 10+ that was on some demonic stuff 24/7

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

ZERO....plus I was only in there for a total of 2 weeks and in it was in MO county. Actually surprised I didnt get into anything since 90% of the population was from DC.

most of the time everybody was on some chill stuff n kept making the wire jokes.lol. its the ones that were about to do 10+ that was on some demonic stuff 24/7

Damn, what did you get locked up for?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Damn, what did you get locked up for?

Assault/breaking n entering( str8 BS btw but it was thrown out ). one fight lead to about. 6 Charges. I was stabbed n had to go to the hospital but yet i was the one in jail. o well it was about 4 yrs ago n didnt cost me my job. :smile:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assault/breaking n entering( str8 BS btw but it was thrown out ). one fight lead to about. 6 Charges. I was stabbed n had to go to the hospital but yet i was the one in jail. o well it was about 4 yrs ago n didnt cost me my job. :smile:

That's good. I'm glad it worked out for you.

I have a homie, well a friend of a friend that's in federal prison...release date isn't until 2020. After watching this documentary, I thought about writing him a letter. Not sure if he'll remember me though but it seems like a thoughtful thing to do. Just wonder how he's holding up and all that.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
That's good. I'm glad it worked out for you.

I have a homie, well a friend of a friend that's in federal prison...release date isn't until 2020. After watching this documentary, I thought about writing him a letter. Not sure if he'll remember me though but it seems like a thoughtful thing to do. Just wonder how he's holding up and all that.

probably a good idea. they live for letters because its beyond boring( cant stress this enough) in there. its like being at the DMV with a 1000000 ppl in front of you.lol

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:laff: fukk that life niggggaaaaaa... I rather have my first world problems then deal with jail. Cool off it. If you thugging, I salute and pray for you.