This Chick Janelle Monae Fine!!!

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I just realized how hot she was too. I guess I was always distracted by her hair and fashion to really look at her.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
She's a beautiful woman but she strikes me as the type of chick who would come to bed in a crotchless robot suit.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
She is fine

something about her is annoying though along with her music being average at best
Whoa, whoa, whoa......I know being a gator fan you prefer your women smelling like the paper mills have Duval county but never speak ill on my queen....btw, congrats on the youngin. Hope you got plenty of sleep before he/she got here

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
She's not well-spoken because she's black or a female or a celebrity. She's well-spoken because she just is. A lot of people cannot express their thoughts verbally - they overuse "um" "ughh" "like" - she expresses herself very clearly and can convey her message without losing focus.
Thats cool you feel that way but lets not act like we don't hear that more often with blacks than any other group. I think we can agree on that.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thats cool you feel that way but lets not act like we don't hear that more often with blacks than any other group. I think we can agree on that.
I won't argue with that because I don't know if you hear that more or not. In my experience, no, but that doesn't mean that my experience is always the truth.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
She's aight..nikkas gassing this bytch the fukk up...she's just a cute petite girl..nikkas talking about she has body we just can't see it..I can tell she's working with a petite body..a lil cute ass ..c cup titties..the thirst is real up in here..go outside and you'll see bytches like this all day..I like her music..but her fashion sense is horrible..co sign on her being a dyke..

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
I saw her in person a week ago, got damn she has to be one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, I didn't know she was under 5 feet though