This Chick Janelle Monae Fine!!!

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
C'mon daddy, she's the ONLY black girl i'll EVER look in the direction of. She's probably the ONLY black girl who's fine, beautiful, and gorgeous that has class, morals, and has an abundance of self respect. She don't dress slutty or wear a lot of weave. She's very feminine and has a beautiful personality. Sometimes i think that's a white girl trapped in a black girls body :wow:

:laugh: you two are something else.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I just wish cats would stop saying well spoken when talking about blacks shyts is beyond stupid to me. As far as her she nice except on that over done magazine cover but hell that's most of these chicks on them covers

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I just wish cats would stop saying well spoken when talking about blacks shyts is beyond stupid to me. As far as her she nice except on that over done magazine cover but hell that's most of these chicks on them covers
She's not well-spoken because she's black or a female or a celebrity. She's well-spoken because she just is. A lot of people cannot express their thoughts verbally - they overuse "um" "ughh" "like" - she expresses herself very clearly and can convey her message without losing focus.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
ike.jpg

thats my bytch.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Janelle Monae, Chrisette Michelle, Ciara, Rihanna, and especially Lianne La Havas are my favorites in the music industry from a looks perspective