This Chick Janelle Monae Fine!!!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word is she dykin too :stopitslime:

Back to Janelle Monae, Ive seen her out in ATL twice, once she had on that dumb suit and the next time she had on some black tights and a shirt. and she is really tiny but she got some curves.

If u look at the way her clothes fit you can tell she workin with something :shaq:

Janelle-Monae.jpg

:leostare: I was waiting to be reminded with this one again..........................Thank you Breh!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i got no problem with her looks, but I hate it when celebrities get those ridiculously fake white veneers. she has them too. like nicki minaj.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
She is very pretty. I don't like the hair at all. As far as her body I didn't know what she was looking like from the neck down until I saw that video where she has on those tights and her legs are very, very on point!! It kills me when a woman has such a beautiful shape such as hers and it seems like they try their best to hide it. :stopitslime:Other than that, she's very pretty. If she is dykin'....... well it wasn't like I had a chance with her anyway......:sadbron:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
man she remind me of a younger sister to rasheeda

Janelle got that 1970's pam grier type of swag to me. especially when she sports a afro.. i wouldn't hesitate one bit to sniff and lick all around anal cavity
Was just thinking she look like Rashida

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I guess this thread is not for me

C'mon daddy, she's the ONLY black girl i'll EVER look in the direction of. She's probably the ONLY black girl who's fine, beautiful, and gorgeous that has class, morals, and has an abundance of self respect. She don't dress slutty or wear a lot of weave. She's very feminine and has a beautiful personality. Sometimes i think that's a white girl trapped in a black girls body :wow:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
C'mon daddy, she's the ONLY black girl i'll EVER look in the direction of. She's probably the ONLY black girl who's fine, beautiful, and gorgeous that has class, morals, and has an abundance of self respect. She don't dress slutty or wear a lot of weave. She's very feminine and has a beautiful personality. Sometimes i think that's a white girl trapped in a black girls body :wow:
:ehh:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
She alright,nothing id take a double take at....and like poster said her style and sh1t seems very contrived...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Your best :troll: post by far :wow: