This Chick Janelle Monae Fine!!!

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
She dated or is still dating one of her band members, yet some of her songs implies sexual promiscuity with men, women, and robots

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"This entire project was produced by Wonder & Lightning. We set out to make a soundtrack for the Obama era, something that spoke to the beautiful, majestic and revolutionary times that we're living in. The musical language we're speaking now is called ish. In the African-American community, we've been turning left-overs (like chitlins) and social depredation (like poverty) into delicacies and fine art for years. So we just set out to turn the rubbish all around us into something beautiful. Ish is the bowtie on the funk."---Monae

:ehh:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Her new album leaked, I'm cop pin' the deluxe version on target next week, she deserves it

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is she into dudes though??

you guys don't seem to get it.......

we can't know for sure until we stop getting answers like "i date androids because they don't cheat on you"

we can't assume and do the whole "i never saw that man with a woman so he must be gay" mindset

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is a beautiful woman, very talented & I respect her mind. Generally that means she's wife material lol

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
"This entire project was produced by Wonder & Lightning. We set out to make a soundtrack for the Obama era, something that spoke to the beautiful, majestic and revolutionary times that we're living in. The musical language we're speaking now is called ish. In the African-American community, we've been turning left-overs (like chitlins) and social depredation (like poverty) into delicacies and fine art for years. So we just set out to turn the rubbish all around us into something beautiful. Ish is the bowtie on the funk."---Monae

:ehh:
She sounds like she's down but you never know. On occasion these "African motherland" ass dudes/hoes be the main ones dating cacs.

Still, I notice that musicians tend to be realer than actresses (All the black female actresses are lost causes).

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This chicks body is slammin . :noah:

I dont like these prophetic ass songs though. nikkas just gonna shake their ass till the world ends huh? :snoop:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
tumblr_n8a7odRggu1ql8f3yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9qng9DrFP1rbf0w1o1_250.gif

tumblr_n9j9rauRKA1qifjmxo3_r2_500.gif

JM-590x296.png

Chick is beautiful.