This catalytic converter theft shyt is outta hand!!!

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
It's been a long while since I really paid attention to auto theft numbers, I've been thinking that the Jersey heads still had that game on lock.

Boy was I wrong. :huhldup:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
shyts a epidemic here in the PNW. And Seattle Politics are so soft that they dont allow for crackdowns on the transients who are doing a lot of the theft (tho as OP said, its a lotta spicy cac and cac crime rings going in on thisas well).

some people are fighting back tho. The guy in the video is becoming a local legend for stepping to Seattle thieves in his neighborhood, no matter the time of day :wow:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
They been robbing the trucks at my job. The will eventually get our employee cars in the parking lot.

They can't come to my house. I'm on an acre of land on a hill. I can see them coming a miles away. They wouldn't dare.
:stopitslime:
They don’t have to come to your house

Walmart target piggly wiggly krogers Tom Thumb Safeway Albertsons etc

U can get got

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Seen a video where they took someone shyt broad day..
Owner was like "what you doing?! Stop" :damn:

Cats legit looked at her said. Shut the fukk up and mind your business :stopitslime:

Just another reason to keep that fiya on ya

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They don't even need to break in anymore they have relay devices where they can hack the fobs

relay-car-theft_3.jpg

That's how they got my homie. Bought a brand new Dodge Ram, loaded...First brand new car he ever bought. Woke up one day that thing was GONE. Key fob still on the key hook in the kitchen.

This has been around for at least 10 years