This catalytic converter theft shyt is outta hand!!!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
On the news the other day some Jersey breh got his BMW rental stolen. He had the key flob in his living room AND a security system in his house. Somehow, the thefts disabled the security system, got into the house and ONLY stole the key flob and the stole and drove off with the BMW.

It's crazy out here :wow:
Sounds like an inside job. We had a theft ring a few years ago busted up when a local business owners car was stolen. Turned out it was an insurance scam involving him, some cops and criminals

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
On the news the other day some Jersey breh got his BMW rental stolen. He had the key flob in his living room AND a security system in his house. Somehow, the thefts disabled the security system, got into the house and ONLY stole the key flob and the stole and drove off with the BMW.

It's crazy out here :wow:

They don't even need to break in anymore they have relay devices where they can hack the fobs

relay-car-theft_3.jpg

That's how they got my homie. Bought a brand new Dodge Ram, loaded...First brand new car he ever bought. Woke up one day that thing was GONE. Key fob still on the key hook in the kitchen.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They don't even need to break in anymore they have relay devices where they can hack the fobs

relay-car-theft_3.jpg

That's how they got my homie. Bought a brand new Dodge Ram, loaded...First brand new car he ever bought. Woke up one day that thing was GONE. Key fob still on the key hook in the kitchen.
My boy in the army was telling me about this they use military tech and clip it under people's cars at checkpoints :ohhh:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My boy in the army was telling me about this they use military tech and clip it under people's cars at checkpoints :ohhh:

They don't have to put anything on your car, just get close enough to read and intercept the signal from your Fob...Breh you can get everything you need off Amazon for less than 200 bucks.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Your correct but the layout of my house would make me skip mine and go to my neighbor. My drive way 180ft. While my neighbor across from me is less than half of that. I also live in PA where people are packing. I got multiple Trumpers and cops on my block. This isn't the right block to do shyt like that if you value your life.
Ok Bubba :mjpls:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

relay-car-theft_3.jpg

Crazy. It seems like the more tech these cars get, the easier they become to steal.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Buddy travels for work alot so he had to grab a rental a few months ago. They gave him a Mitsubishi RVR. Messages us the next morning said he started the car and sounded like he put a damn exhaust on it. Looks under it and see the cat is gone. Turns out that same night they jacked the cat right in the hotel parking lot. More surprising to me that this was a top 5 car for cat thefts in Canada. Seems Mitsu has high amount of Platinum/Palladium/Rhodium in their converters lol.