This catalytic converter theft shyt is outta hand!!!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They been robbing the trucks at my job. The will eventually get our employee cars in the parking lot.

They can't come to my house. I'm on an acre of land on a hill. I can see them coming a miles away. They wouldn't dare.
:stopitslime:

also, if u got ur car kept in a garage, it's obviously less likely to happen. but if they wanna get your shyt, then there's nothing u can do short of to stop driving.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Neither of my cars have catalytic converters, but I have to worry about them taking the whole car for parts. :francis:

1,300% increase is insane, but everything is now so, took up and protect yourselves as best you can if they come to the house trying to scam. :bustback:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you wanna see this shyt end then they have to target the businesses they flip this shyt too. You not gonna beat crackhead crime on a street level. Same way they started going at pawn shops back in the day for buying stolen goods.

The businesses have more to lose and will get shook, start turning away the thief's then it becomes less worth their while. Get cities to blitz these businesses and you will see a dramatic decline in thefts.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you wanna see this shyt end then they have to target the businesses they flip this shyt too. You not gonna beat crackhead crime on a street level. Same way they started going at pawn shops back in the day for buying stolen goods.

The businesses have more to lose and will get shook, start turning away the thief's then it becomes less worth their while. Get cities to blitz these businesses and you will see a dramatic decline in thefts.
What makes this hard to enforce is the fact that the expensive shyt is the materials inside of the cats vs the cats themselves. Only thing manufactures can do is brand vins on the cats in case someone does still them as a whole piece.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I was at the gym in the morning talking to cop friend in the parking lot. He got a call from dispatch that someone stole a catalytic converter at the apartments across from the gym.
full

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
On the news the other day some Jersey breh got his BMW rental stolen. He had the key flob in his living room AND a security system in his house. Somehow, the thefts disabled the security system, got into the house and ONLY stole the key flob and the stole and drove off with the BMW.

It's crazy out here :wow:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

Anyone can get got.
Your correct but the layout of my house would make me skip mine and go to my neighbor. My drive way 180ft. While my neighbor across from me is less than half of that. I also live in PA where people are packing. I got multiple Trumpers and cops on my block. This isn't the right block to do shyt like that if you value your life.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Man they was hitting all the Prius out here in Hawaii. Heard cause them shyts have precious metals platinum in them. My worker got hers stolen a few months back.