This catalytic converter theft shyt is outta hand!!!

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
We got something for that mutt too
maxresdefault.jpg
Don't miss....when he gets ahold on flesh he not letting go. :manny:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They hit 15 cars in one night the town over from me.

One of my employees got hers taken and was outta work for a week and then had to come up with the deductible to fix it. Smfh

If black men were running all over America stealing cats they would make that shyt a 20yr mandatory minimum. It’s CACs and Latinos doing this shyt and everyone turns a blind eye. Why isn’t the insurance companies making a stink about this? Something don’t smell right.
I know you in Jersey, what town did they hit. Surprisingly I haven’t heard much cat theft up by me. My driveway has 2 ring cameras and motion lights that light up the whole place so it’ll be risky for them to attempt hitting up my place

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I don't know where u live but it ain't nothing but black people doing it here in Detroit. Been going for like 15 years heavy. A nikka almost got me but must of got caught causing he didn't finish the job my car was loud as hell the morning I went to turn it on

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Dope fiends broke my window and didn’t even take anything :aicmon: And then the next week tried my catalytic converter and I caught him.

I wanted to shoot this man so bad but I only have my burner from out of state so it’s real emergency use only

I think I read somewhere west coast metro cities have like a 1300% increase in converter thefts since the pandemic