This capitalism bullshyt is officially washed

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because you say it won’t.

If everyone stopped paying rent, there is no way in hell the sheriffs could evict everyone.

Do you really think the national guard will come in and evict everyone nationwide? Even if they do, look at the political implications, how long do you think morale would last under martial law and mass resistance?

This shyt is actually on thin ice. Just like slavery was.

We already had a period of people not paying rent.
It made it worse because we have politicians suffering from disconnect and being paid residuals for every jab in a pandemic. Where no cure has been found in poverty to the virus and vaccine in a pandemic.

Art Barr

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I can't tell.
Nobody said negro even in the seventies when i was born. So you sound sus as fukk.
Plus yo comments offbrand and suffer from severe urban disconnect.
Your username a cliche offbrand prison industrial economy movie from warner and hbo too.
What city what side what state what black public school chu from?

Art Barr
Have it your way sir

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Those videos of tent cities are always comical. Camera just panning by a whole host of able bodied folks who choose to live that life rather than try and put in any effort to better their predicament. Pre Covid we couldn’t keep our office full, and we were paying more than double min wage and full benefits just for answering phones. People have every excuse in the book. “I don’t wanna work weekends” “can’t work that early/late” “can’t work those days my girl has them off” “that chair isn’t comfortable to sit in” oh now you can’t make rent? Enjoy them streets

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Those videos of tent cities are always comical. Camera just panning by a whole host of able bodied folks who choose to live that life rather than try and put in any effort to better their predicament. Pre Covid we couldn’t keep our office full, and we were paying more than double min wage and full benefits just for answering phones. People have every excuse in the book. “I don’t wanna work weekends” “can’t work that early/late” “can’t work those days my girl has them off” “that chair isn’t comfortable to sit in” oh now you can’t make rent? Enjoy them streets

You a Fox News writer?

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Idk anyone actually enjoying life rn? Everything is so fukking overpriced and every experience out there is so shytty and soulless that it’s not even worth leaving the house.

Wealth inequality is so fukking bad, damn near 95% of young people will never be able to buy a house in their lifetime. The economy is royally fukked, politics are dead in the water as they have ever been.

To even have a bachelor lifestyle mfers are legit scamming and risking penitentiary chances over fake money trickled by the most wealthy. The value of a dollar is shyt, an 18 year old girl could go on OF, show her titties, and become a millionaire overnight.

Black community is damn near as worse as it’s ever been. Murder rates skyrocketing, failed youth, access to killing machines that could take a life in an instant. Drug use is rampant as fukk, everything fake as hell.

Meanwhile social media is fake as shyt and surveilled and controlled by every government agency out there. People are literally losing brain cells by the minute.

I don’t know how we can keep living in this bullshyt anymore :unimpressed:

Breh just look them crackers in the eye and tell them to pay you what you’re wroth.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Breh just look them crackers in the eye and tell them to pay you what you’re wroth.
f40SYM1.gif

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
You a Fox News writer?
It’s reality. Not creative writing. I had a friend who was paying rent on credit card advances and like 10 years ago turn down 20 dollars an hour plus tips/full benefits because they didn’t want to work weekends. If you are able bodied and living in a tent city, you are in that predicament by choice

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
you just gotta do the best you can for yourself :manny:

comparing yourself to others too much is what will have you fukked up mentally, instead compare yourself to yourself from the past and track your improvements to establish momentum for your future goals

This is true. That was one of my hurdles. I did everything right but would compare myself to friends who seems to have their careers pop before I did. I compared their success to my and that caused me to look at it like I was failing.

Once I began to look at my progress I was able to fine tune skills I needed and stop focusing on ones that wouldn't help me out overall. I looked at my resume and realized I was a great example of "Jack of All Trades....Master of None".

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Picked up side work today and made 4 figures in less than 8 hours installing a furnace, coil, condenser for a client, have a bigger job tomorrow for a apartment complex. I got a regular mon-fri joint that gives me insurance and 80 a year and I’m doing better that tons of my peers if I were to count my side work into my on paper income. Don’t mean we can’t acknowledge problems in todays market

Where did u learn this? Put me on :feedme:
Yep, the more I think of it this is probably exactly how slaves were gaslit.

Mfers talking about “shyt ain’t so bad, massa like me cause I work hard in the house and eat good, unlike you lazy nikkas in the fields”

Getting angry at these lost mfers ain’t worth it, just gonna set me up for the trap.

They ain’t gone like this but this is a real ass post :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m good ever here.
Learn to adapt be a man and get money or complain.
Y’all wonder why women don’t want you

So reparations isn't necessary and that's just bullshyt you use when you're playing fake militant on the internet? Anyone trying to talk like the system isn't set up to fukk Black folk over is full of shyt. You expose yourself when you repeat all the reparations shyt just to push #bothsides on the internet but turn around and act like capitalism is great and everyone is doing just fine.

#cutthecheck
gon need them reparations. blacks will be be able to take care of that debt when that check gets cut
Until we get reparations its on sight. Keep our foots on these crackas necks.
he's either a cac or an immigrant not included in reparations
i don't see how any black person would be against reparations. dude is a lame
spending money in the form of reparations is the only way to target black voters. maybe not for you but for the smart ones yes
No money for reparations or any of the such available tho
so no reparations or ending of white supremacy? we good
What about just reparations