This capitalism bullshyt is officially washed

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Collective ppl in communities..volunteer to build a house for free so you can get your name on the list to get free housing when its avail..it’s so many programs the government can create

Government housing is typically basic if not terrible.

There's nothing stopping people from volunteering to build houses now. They aren't building them now; they won't build them then.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

There's nothing stopping people from volunteering to build houses now. They aren't building them now; they won't build them then.

We have the technology to 3D print houses.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Cats wanna stunt and be like white supremacists so bad, that they even talk and think like them. People vouxhing for tent cities, talking about its OK to starve because you don't want to work weekends. :rudy:
You get out of life what you put in. Minimal effort will result in scraps once the reality bell tolls. All these folks that think they are above working jobs in their late teens and early 20s gonna find out the hard way

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
There’s actually big money to be made. Legal AND illegal just depends how much you want.

I’ve already told the board this but if I didn’t waist my savings on music I would legit be a millionaire by now

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You do know it’s cost money to buy supplies the Houses need to be built right ? If the government creates a program where it will supply ALL the funding to build a house Ppl will volunteer..I don’t think you put much thought into your reply..Also government housing is terrible because it’s not funded properly and updates are not consistent among a lot of other probs

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You get out of life what you put in. Minimal effort will result in scraps once the reality bell tolls. All these folks that think they are above working jobs in their late teens and early 20s gonna find out the hard way

Above working jobs? Who said anything about not working? :jbhmm:

All I said is to get compensated FAIRLY for your time and labor. If That is too much for you, then maybe you need to be called out for economic exploitation and indentured servitude.