This capitalism bullshyt is officially washed

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That whole learning how to code shyt doesn’t work either.

You have to get a college degree to get a real software engineering job.

Bar is higher than its ever been.

In before some random ass unicorn pursuit of happiness nikka posts “I took a bootcamp in 4 months and started working for Google making 6 figs :troll:

this is bullshyt and you sound like you just want to complain

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Idk anyone actually enjoying life rn? Everything is so fukking overpriced and every experience out there is so shytty and soulless that it’s not even worth leaving the house.

Wealth inequality is so fukking bad, damn near 95% of young people will never be able to buy a house in their lifetime. The economy is royally fukked, politics are dead in the water as they have ever been.

To even have a bachelor lifestyle mfers are legit scamming and risking penitentiary chances over fake money trickled by the most wealthy. The value of a dollar is shyt, an 18 year old girl could go on OF, show her titties, and become a millionaire overnight.

Black community is damn near as worse as it’s ever been. Murder rates skyrocketing, failed youth, access to killing machines that could take a life in an instant. Drug use is rampant as fukk, everything fake as hell.

Meanwhile social media is fake as shyt and surveilled and controlled by every government agency out there. People are literally losing brain cells by the minute.

I don’t know how we can keep living in this bullshyt anymore :unimpressed:
I hope you ignore most of these posts. Most don't like hearing other problems, let alone their own. You start talking systemic issues, many will tune you out. Its why internet bubbles exist, them bleeding hearts we forced into those bubbles by the general public:yeshrug:

Don't let these ppl gaslight you into thinking otherwise; there's a problem with our society its be getting worse. During the pandemic, a Texas politician said, when responding to concerns about working during a deadly pandemic "There are somethings more important than living".... This phrase would've gotten him hung in another century but ppl growned then forgot about it a month later.

This line of thinking has become acceptable and ppl won't address it as long as they believe they're "winning". This the goal of trickle down economics; if we give the scraps to peasants, they wouldn’t care about what's really going on.

Its not you, its society. Good news is this unsustainable system is starting coming apart at the seams. I'd give it another 20 or years when the water wars start.:thumbsup:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I hope you ignore most of these posts. Most don't like hearing other problems, let alone their own. You start talking systemic issues, many will tune you out. Its why internet bubbles exist, them bleeding hearts we forced into those bubbles by the general public:yeshrug:

Don't let these ppl gaslight you into thinking otherwise; there's a problem with our society its be getting worse. During the pandemic, a Texas politician said, when responding to concerns about working during a deadly pandemic "There are somethings more important than living".... This phrase would've gotten him hung in another century but ppl growned then forgot about it a month later.

This line of thinking has become acceptable and ppl won't address it as long as they believe they're "winning". This the goal of trickle down economics; if we give the scraps to peasants, they wouldn’t care about what's really going on.

Its not you, its society. Good news is this unsustainable system is starting coming apart at the seams. I'd give it another 20 or years when the water wars start.:thumbsup:
Yep, the more I think of it this is probably exactly how slaves were gaslit.

Mfers talking about “shyt ain’t so bad, massa like me cause I work hard in the house and eat good, unlike you lazy nikkas in the fields”

Getting angry at these lost mfers ain’t worth it, just gonna set me up for the trap.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there needs to be a UBI. an addition $750 atleast a month. cus these rent prices are absurd man. im seeing 1 bedrooms in north dallas for $1400 i go to the apartments and they look like pure shyt :ohlawd: and the reviews say they got roaches
What will that solve? nothing.

King

Daps
there needs to be a UBI. an addition $750 atleast a month. cus these rent prices are absurd man. im seeing 1 bedrooms in north dallas for $1400 i go to the apartments and they look like pure shyt :ohlawd: and the reviews say they got roaches
UBI has always been a liberal psyop.

You will never get at the root if you try to cut off a weed, 10 more will grow back in its place.

But in short, artificially increasing the supply of money in a system where the prices are controlled by capitalists, only benefits those with the assets. They will just raise the prices.

Housing should be free. Period. Point fukking blank. Essentials should not be monetized.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
UBI has always been a liberal psyop.

You will never get at the root if you try to cut off a weed, 10 more will grow back in its place.

But in short, artificially increasing the supply of money in a system where the prices are controlled by capitalists, only benefits those with the assets. They will just raise the prices.

Housing should be free. Period. Point fukking blank. Essentials should not be monetized.
i agree housing should be free but the way shyt is set up it’ll never be that way.

King

Daps
i agree housing should be free but the way shyt is set up it’ll never be that way.
Because you say it won’t.

If everyone stopped paying rent, there is no way in hell the sheriffs could evict everyone.

Do you really think the national guard will come in and evict everyone nationwide? Even if they do, look at the political implications, how long do you think morale would last under martial law and mass resistance?

This shyt is actually on thin ice. Just like slavery was.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this is bullshyt and you sound like you just want to complain

He is telling the truth.

There is no real affirmative action.
In the degree it originally was after 2001.
Ot cost a fortune to even think about cold calling businesses. The cta cost a whole ten bucks with no one day or ten day pass.
When i left the chi almost ten yesrs ago.

I imagine it is more. Plus if you are in an area with nO urban intellectualism it is worse. As you can not cold call or empower yourself like you could in a major city. Nor can you gas up your car and ride around and look for work economically.
shyt is seriously set up to cripple and encompass you in poverty.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The politicians & rich people are making money so life goes on op , i made my coins so i am ok

Are you black.
This level of selfish spoiled silver spoon beougois reply. Is not what anyone black ever needs to have.

This attitude and comment is sckraight c00n meets black republican talk.

Do better.

Art Barr

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Are you black.
This level of selfish spoiled silver spoon beougois reply. Is not what anyone black ever needs to have.

This attitude and comment is sckraight c00n meets black republican talk.

Do better.

Art Barr
I am a negro & i am far from being selfish . Please spend wisely because no one cares

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I am a negro & i am far from being selfish . Please spend wisely because no one cares

I can't tell.
Nobody said negro even in the seventies when i was born. So you sound sus as fukk.
Plus yo comments offbrand and suffer from severe urban disconnect.
Your username a cliche offbrand prison industrial economy movie from warner and hbo too.
What city what side what state what black public school chu from?

Art Barr