Not open for further replies.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
glad i was apart of this even so, the fukkery dont stop
th_DiddyDance.gif

2502437_o.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When Olivia Pope first showed up I checked her join date. She joined a day or so after Drita was banned. I knew they were the same person, especially when her first feud was with Sierra Mist. But since BK vouched for her I didn't say anything. Drita also joined a day or so after Marty Khan was banned. She was from Chicago, 20, and rode the bus. Just like Olivia.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
When Olivia Pope first showed up I checked her join date. She joined a day or so after Drita was banned. I knew they were the same person, especially when her first feud was with Sierra Mist. But since BK vouched for her I didn't say anything. Drita also joined a day or so after Marty Khan was banned. She was from Chicago, 20, and rode the bus. Just like Olivia.

:ohhh: The same chick from Lipstick alley? She didn't start posting until them chicks came in try to raid the website.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.

:deadrose:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
woooow olivia was marty khan? haha. She came to our tinychat...cbox...and posted on sohh at the same dam time one day...and some how knew everything about all of us. She prolly smell like week old yeast water with her stank ass.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Hard face drita was accused of being ****.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/6608-so-we-just-gone-ignore-hard-face-dita-****.html#.T914Z7U2-uI

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
thankfully Bk put it out there

he should have let this be the first coli unsolved mystery thread in the rafters but yall bytch ass nikkas couldnt embrace the mystery part.

Olivia is good peoples though...just troubled :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.