**** this board B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A Friend of The People

i was going to end it when i came in this thread but i saw your post about a deadline so first i'm going to show everyone how your full of shyt

i'll name a name in my next post...the question is, will you?

I'll let you do your duty then, my grace. I'm sure you grow tired of an average citizen performing duties you should have completed long ahead of time :sitdown:

Now give the people what they want......that is if you can

Sent from my MB855

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
BK this is your site. You run this man.

Put up your own timeline, and if this guy doesn't want to drop a name, then ban him. And then tell us. :youngsabo:

:childplease: Don't wait for him, you're giving him more leverage.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'll let you do your duty then, my grace. I'm sure you grow tired of an average citizen performing duties you should have completed long ahead of time :sitdown:

Sent from my MB855

Stop pulling a Bob Arum just admit you were bullshyttin and leave it

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Sent from my MB855

G get da fukk own wit dat shyt. You need more people. :rudy:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

Sent from my MB855

:youngsabo: I don't think you should start getting cocky right now.

cook

Banned
Daps
I couldn't name a name

not surprising.

it was "hard face drita"

she asked me to ban her old name so she could start over. I told her she had to send me proof, and she sent pictures of a girls hand next to "coli" written a piece of paper. it looked like a girl's hand so i let her get the name "Olivia Pope"

she continued to face accusations of being a man so i told her that i was going to need more proof if i was going to vouch for her in front of all these people and she got mad and started posting tranny pics

:yeshrug: its really not as exciting as it's been made out to be

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
not surprising.

it was "hard face drita"

she asked me to ban her old name so she could start over. I told her she had to send me proof, and she sent pictures of a girls hand next to "coli" written a piece of paper. it looked like a girl's hand so i let her get the name "Olivia Pope"

she continued to face accusations of being a man so i told her that i was going to need more proof if i was going to vouch for her in front of all these people and she got mad and started posting tranny pics

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
not surprising.

it was "hard face drita"

:ld: *kills self*

Status
Not open for further replies.