Not open for further replies.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
not surprising.

it was "hard face drita"

she asked me to ban her old name so she could start over. I told her she had to send me proof, and she sent pictures of a girls hand next to "coli" written a piece of paper. it looked like a girl's hand so i let her get the name "Olivia Pope"

she continued to face accusations of being a man so i told her that i was going to need more proof if i was going to vouch for her in front of all these people and she got mad and started posting tranny pics

:yeshrug: its really not as exciting as it's been made out to be

:smh:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
not surprising.

it was "hard face drita"

she asked me to ban her old name so she could start over. I told her she had to send me proof, and she sent pictures of a girls hand next to "coli" written a piece of paper. it looked like a girl's hand so i let her get the name "Olivia Pope"

she continued to face accusations of being a man so i told her that i was going to need more proof if i was going to vouch for her in front of all these people and she got mad and started posting tranny pics

:ohhh:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
not surprising.

it was "hard face drita"

:bryan:
:obama:

But your right it was all because nikkas wanted it to be something bigger then what it was :russ:

The Coli literally feels like a world of its own :boss: greatest site ever.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
not surprising.

it was "hard face drita"

:manny: I pretty much had a feeling that it was her, the Olivia Pope name showed up right after the hard face drita name was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.