**** this board B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Shut up. :beli:

It was never proven that Marty Khan or Drita was **** or any other dude so why would I start shyt after Olivia was being vouched for by the owner.
What stopped you from mentioning it BEFORE bk confirmed that he was given proof? other nikkas was doing it, it's not like he came out immediately and said he was given proof, that was later on :comeon:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Hard Face Drita

drita-davanzo.jpg

Olivia Pope

kerry-OliviaPope1.jpg

:birdman: Have fun browsing at :flabbynsick:.com

Crazy bytch.:win:

excuse my language :pachaha:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Everybody hates Alabaster **** so much but they speak his name everyday. I don't think a day goes by where someone doesn't make mention of that dude or reference him. You all have made him into an internet supervillain; and if we know anything about the net it's that people love to be the bad guy on the net. They liked to be hated. To be King Troll. You all gave him what he wants. And I'm certain he's here basking in the attention.

BK already said that Olivia Pope et. al. was not ****. Yet you cling to the theory. So again, I pose the question; Why do you all want this to be **** so bad?

And I didn't come out and say it because BK was going to do it. And what good did that do? You all still think it's ****. So let it be ****.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
WTF i missed this shyt???:beli: nikkas please give me a quick run down. Rep is ready to be dished out:win:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
damn. i leave for a few hours and come back to more fukkery. so let me get this straight, olivia was hard face drita was marty? :ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.