**** this board B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cook

Banned
Daps
The truth will come out in its own time :beli:

Just like you could end the speculation at anytime, but choose to let it continue.....I'll give this piece of shyt till morning to confess their sins, a chance to make peace with themselves and others, before I lift the curtain. I will return at 5:48 am EST :sitdown:

i was going to end it when i came in this thread but i saw your post about a deadline so first i'm going to show everyone how your full of shyt

i'll name a name in my next post...the question is, will you?

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
i was going to end it when i came in this thread but i saw your post about a deadline so first i'm going to show everyone how your full of shyt

:merchant:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

In We BK We Trust. :win:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Dat nikka don't know shyt. He ova dere rock, paper, sissorin who it might be. :laff:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps

so much fukery on this site:dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

this is bullshyt just tell us :(

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities

tumblr_lxph7gricL1rn9tpmo1_500.gif

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The truth will come out in its own time :beli:

Just like you could end the speculation at anytime, but choose to let it continue.....I'll give this piece of shyt till morning to confess their sins, a chance to make peace with themselves and others, before I lift the curtain. I will return at 5:48 am EST :sitdown:

:stopitslime: Go ahead and expose the "mods and admins." You wanted attention and now you have it. Your fronting and checking all your e-connects right now aren't you? The channels are dry now aren't they? :beli:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Mane... This some bullshyt

http://thebestgifever.lefora.com/composition/attachment/361df5c6e187972a47e553b12083bd87/585060/Thisissomebullshyt.gif?thumb=1

Status
Not open for further replies.