This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also guys if you're willing to trade moments check mine out and see what you like and have to offer.

NBA Top Shot - Magic fan, @Uitomy's, profile
Won’t even bother showing my account. You’re likely the top Coli member for sure. You have all of my moments but with lower serials. You’ve been working, I can tell. Only thing I have on you is the latest rare pack which gave me a rare 7XX/2021 Zion dunk.

Any thoughts on the market of recent? I’m seeing dips in just about everything. Still seems like most folks are only in this looking to flip... what to do..

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Won’t even bother showing my account. You’re likely the top Coli member for sure. You have all of my moments but with lower serials. You’ve been working, I can tell. Only thing I have on you is the latest rare pack which gave me a rare 7XX/2021 Zion dunk.

Any thoughts on the market of recent? I’m seeing dips in just about everything. Still seems like most folks are only in this looking to flip... what to do..

Well it's a lot of packs being dropped lately, like a couple every other week since January and so far we've had like, 2 rare drops and all these cool cats so people steady trying to sell to cop them seeing as you only need 14$ but that's the issue it's a lot of desperate crypto nerds just thinking this was a basic nft flip and they never accounted for the fact that with sports it's star players first and nobody gonna care to buy some scrubs even if they're rare unless they're a fan favorite (imagine a white mamba metallic gold, that would be priceless)

But the market needed this correction dude the prices were fukking ridiculous in January I made like 2k and I knew I basically stole money cause the prices were inflated from the initial influx. But then you gotta think, just a few hundred k people did that, imagine what a few million will do? Cause when it's millions of people on the platform then you will be able to sell a lot of your moments now at much higher prices cause people won't have a choice, it won't be enough moments to go around. Even if for ex there's a 50k luka, if that neanderthal wins an mvp and increases his legacy you'll have hundreds of thousands of fans vying to get that moment, especially when they inevitably get priced out of his s1's. This is something for the long run like with all sports collectables, you gotta let legacies finish and develop to get the real gains you want. Definitely follow sports cards for an accurate comparison.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
For this drop I was there 11 minutes before so we’re not far apart. It’s totally luck based it seems to be honest in that regard.

One more question my bad ...are you on your phone or computer ??:jbhmm: When i got a pack i was on my comp but the last two was on my phone cause i was traveling and i missed out

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One more question my bad ...are you on your phone or computer ??:jbhmm: When i got a pack i was on my comp but the last two was on my phone cause i was traveling and i missed out
Honestly, I like the back and forth, shoot me more questions if you like bruh

I’ve honestly never grabbed a pack from a laptop/desktop! I’m mobile as well so it’s all been from either my phone or an iPad believe it or not. I literally just prayed on these last two lmao great luck I guess

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Nfts are a bubble when it comes to art but it has better use cases for collectables like veve and top shot. Those are actually licensed with companies like the nba nfl dc and cartoon network so there's a legacy aspect to it that these are the first nfts of high profile ips and players that millions of people adore. This isn't even getting to certain things like buying houses and cars with the deeds and titles being nfts and stuff. The concept needs ironing out but it'll be something special.

What is the cheapest site or way to Produce an NFT?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was 75k in the queue... some how was able to get in to buy a pack after a couple hours ... when I pressed the buy button for whatever reason it started tweaking N asking me to re log in ... but wouldn’t log in even tho I was already logged in... N then it redirected me N I lost my spot in line to buy :mjlol:

:pacspit:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was 75k in the queue... some how was able to get in to buy a pack after a couple hours ... when I pressed the buy button for whatever reason it started tweaking N asking me to re log in ... but wouldn’t log in even tho I was already logged in... N then it redirected me N I lost my spot in line to buy :mjlol:

:pacspit:
I’ve had issues before while in the queue. The same thing happened where it apparently logged me back out. No matter what you do, don’t close that page. You can go back, refresh, log back in, and once you get back to the “join the drop” area it should remember your place in line.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unlocked my withdrawal privileges recently.

How y’all holding up with this rn?? Any big sells/buys/observations/comments on the state of TopShot as a whole??