This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
They say it was due to the fact they don’t want the drop compromised by bots.

I’m cool if this is the case. We DID sign up for a BETA...
I signed up and.they said i need to have at least 3 in my collection to buy a pack. Makes no sense.

Id much rather stick to cards

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I signed up and.they said i need to have at least 3 in my collection to buy a pack. Makes no sense.

It's cause it's too many people on the website and rn they're doing everything they can to make parity. You're gonna have to wait until they make like 200k+ packs per drop for you to be able to get them, you signed up literally 3 months too late cause they were very easy to get since 2019 up until January.

Daps
iouunoo bruh cause this is like the 3rd time....when they dropped the rare pack a month ago they pushed it back like 3 times it happened the pack after too ....then their emails sound like amateur hour ......now im reading people can't withdraw their money :patrice: NBA is cosigning all this

All of this is to combat bots and people with multiple counts. I actually don’t have a problem with that. My only issue is not being able to transfer my money to my bank account.

Daps
I'm skipping it, this all-star game wasn't memorable at all, you probably better off spending 230$ on a zion a ja, I think one of kds moments is is around that much, couple s1 moments that much of good players, or that new lebron that's out rn.

If the card is rare it will still go for a lot regardless is the game was memorable or not. I’m not sure how this trend will play out in the future but for now it’s best to shoot for every pack because they pretty much pay for themselves.

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If the card is rare it will still go for a lot regardless is the game was memorable or not. I’m not sure how this trend will play out in the future but for now it’s best to shoot for every pack because they pretty pay for themselves.
Eh you right about that, might as well flip it for now, but I'm also at that point where I've got like 73 moments so I am a bit biased, I'm pretty much just collecting what I like now but for a flipper it's worth it.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My rare in the 2021 pack is a ZION dunk. 7XX/2021

Also got a notable LUKA LE.

Last two packs have been amazing to me. I got into line at 6 thousand or so as well

I must have a horse shoe somewhere lol

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Just got one :whew:

Got a rare Zach Lavine all star game #1115, common KD dunk #1758, common RJ Barrett dunk #216 and common Zion dunk #28371

That's a good pack

My rare in the 2021 pack is a ZION dunk. 7XX/2021

Also got a notable LUKA LE.

Last two packs have been amazing to me. I got into line at 6 thousand or so as well

I must have a horse shoe somewhere lol

My rare was CP3 4X/2021

The rest of the pack was trash