This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
NFTs make no sense to me outside of originally created art.

People told me I should get on it but I’m not sure what people would pay for my work. If it’s not over a certain amount it’s not worth the effort to do it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People told me I should get on it but I’m not sure what people would pay for my work. If it’s not over a certain amount it’s not worth the effort to do it.

It’s like the difference between paying $400 for Jordans and paying $70 for the identical replicas. You can get the replicas and 99% of people would never know yet sneaker heads still decide to get the real thing. People buying it for the status symbol, to say they own it and that it’s authentic.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Bruh

I don’t know if you tried for the stress test packs last night but I pulled that turn around jumper LeBron and Kawai’s 10,000th point.

What would you do with this LeBron? It’s LE, 6XXX/15000... going for about $990 lowest asking at the moment
Nice you got lucky as hell, I bought that for 300$

DO NOT SELL UNTIL HE RETIRES

No bs, I had a 3113 lebron and sold it for 900$ and it's 5k now, I didn't consider the fact these are the first nft moments of lebron period happening at the tail end of his career and these first ones came during his prime laker seasons, also upholding kobe's legacy this is really a intimate moment in time for him. Keep that with your life.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Nfts are a bubble when it comes to art but it has better use cases for collectables like veve and top shot. Those are actually licensed with companies like the nba nfl dc and cartoon network so there's a legacy aspect to it that these are the first nfts of high profile ips and players that millions of people adore. This isn't even getting to certain things like buying houses and cars with the deeds and titles being nfts and stuff. The concept needs ironing out but it'll be something special.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nice you got lucky as hell, I bought that for 300$

DO NOT SELL UNTIL HE RETIRES

No bs, I had a 3113 lebron and sold it for 900$ and it's 5k now, I didn't consider the fact these are the first nft moments of lebron period happening at the tail end of his career and these first ones came during his prime laker seasons, also upholding kobe's legacy this is really a intimate moment in time for him. Keep that with your life.
Which LeBron moment is that one you sold??

Thanks for the advice bro. I’ll subscribe to the channel. Got a little gaming one of my own going on as well so I know how it is for up and comers

GOOD LUCK if you try for that rare pack today!

Question... what do you think about these “Seeing Stars” moments and their challenges? I’m hearing that a LeBron reward will be coming for them and I’m currently holding a Damian Lillard from the challenge. It’s sitting at $290 or so. But I’m thinking once this LeBron reward is official it could rise exponentially.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Which LeBron moment is that one you sold??

Thanks for the advice bro. I’ll subscribe to the channel. Got a little gaming one of my own going on as well so I know how it is for up and comers

GOOD LUCK if you try for that rare pack today!

Question... what do you think about these “Seeing Stars” moments and their challenges? I’m hearing that a LeBron reward will be coming for them and I’m currently holding a Damian Lillard from the challenge. It’s sitting at $290 or so. But I’m thinking once this LeBron reward is official it could rise exponentially.
I personally feel the seeing stars will go up for the fact a lot of people will get left out the all star pack, although to me this all star game wasn't really that memorable so I think it's overrated. But any LE edition of a star player is going to be valuable especially in the next 2 years

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got over $700 in my dapper balance of that I’m not able to transfer yet
:hhh:
Join the club. I’ve spoken to guys who been around since late December and are only getting withdrawal access two weeks ago.

I feel these guys are using the bank model. Investing and using our dapper as capital to increase profit further. With everyone trying to make quick flips they don’t wanna see all the cash flowing outward more so than in. IMO

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
They say it was due to the fact they don’t want the drop compromised by bots.

I’m cool if this is the case. We DID sign up for a BETA...

iouunoo bruh cause this is like the 3rd time....when they dropped the rare pack a month ago they pushed it back like 3 times it happened the pack after too ....then their emails sound like amateur hour ......now im reading people can't withdraw their money :patrice: NBA is cosigning all this

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
iouunoo bruh cause this is like the 3rd time....when they dropped the rare pack a month ago they pushed it back like 3 times it happened the pack after too ....then their emails sound like amateur hour ......now im reading people can't withdraw their money :patrice: NBA is cosigning all this
Yeah man it’s a whole waiting process that seems to take a while... personally why I’m reluctant to put more money in.