This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This is either a money laundry scheme or literal retards that inheritance some money or other retards donate to for doing shyt on social media.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
A Brandon Clarke I sold for $450 is selling for $133 now. The hype definitely gone.
It needed to, best way to value this properly is to tie it directly with the card market, cause think about it, why would anyone in their right mind pay 450$ for a brandon clarke moment when you could get an rpa of bam adebayo or de'aaron fox for that same amount with a lower supply. What's going to happen is the first two series of the star players will increase over the next coming seasons while the scrubs sell for lower just like they should.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It needed to, best way to value this properly is to tie it directly with the card market, cause think about it, why would anyone in their right mind pay 450$ for a brandon clarke moment when you could get an rpa of bam adebayo or de'aaron fox for that same amount with a lower supply. What's going to happen is the first two series of the star players will increase over the next coming seasons while the scrubs sell for lower just like they should.
Actually until brandon becomes a 15 and 10 guy I wouldn't even pay 50 for his moment, it's Brandon clarke lmao

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Finally just now opened my first pack, I remember you eating off this, you still involved in it?
Yeah I'm basically holding all my series 1's for now, selling my 15k and more moments for crypto, might get some more series ones because this correction for them back at affordable prices.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Uitomy how’s TopShot been to you lately? I’m seeing the market is down a good bit again and hasn’t recovered back to my peak account evaluations but if I’m being honest I haven’t been reading into it a lot lately.

Also, what’s your YouTube channel again? I’ll give you a subscribe on their and maybe we can do more back and forth there

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@Uitomy how’s TopShot been to you lately? I’m seeing the market is down a good bit again and hasn’t recovered back to my peak account evaluations but if I’m being honest I haven’t been reading into it a lot lately.

Also, what’s your YouTube channel again? I’ll give you a subscribe on their and maybe we can do more back and forth there
Yeah it's down bad cause they have been packing the marketplace with aallotttt of moments (and the rare drop sucked)

I've been selling pretty much all my moments besides any rookie and first appearance moments, my lebron and Devin Booker's buzzer beater, I feel like rn that money would be better spent on getting some more link and vet and hydra and ada.

Also Im only going to invest in lebron and Zion moments rn, any other moment I purchase I'll purchase purely for collecting reasons, I don't think top shot is a good platform for mainstream investing, compared to other nft projects. But I still believe in the platform tho.

Here's my channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UCJvaF3YhpLxxuDEAMFJUSjw

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I've never in my had a harder time purchasing something than dealing with this site, gave up on it months ago but

today get a email to purchase a starter pack and I get a d wade moment say cool lemme give it another try

log in, press purchase. unable to reach the dapper site, keeps timing out ok cool switch my mobile browser to desktop browser mode and nothing am in my dapper account settings but nowhere do I see how to finalize the purchase

close out try again, top shot site is now telling me am eligible for the pack but can't purchase. give it 5 minutes now I can purchase only to be looped into the dapper account issue where there is a failed redirect / unable to finalize the purchase

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
:francis: I've never in my had a harder time purchasing something than dealing with this site, gave up on it months ago but

today get a email to purchase a starter pack and I get a d wade moment say cool lemme give it another try

log in, press purchase. unable to reach the dapper site, keeps timing out ok cool switch my mobile browser to desktop browser mode and nothing am in my dapper account settings but nowhere do I see how to finalize the purchase

close out try again, top shot site is now telling me am eligible for the pack but can't purchase. give it 5 minutes now I can purchase only to be looped into the dapper account issue where there is a failed redirect / unable to finalize the purchase
Let me help you out here

YouTube