This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Brehs any player you feel invested in I HIGHLY suggest you get their phsyical rookie cards. I've been getting spectra de'aaron fox's and I'm going to start collecting prizm collin sextons. Also looking at jayson tatum prizms cause he's basically taking the torch from Paul pierce.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Help me understand.

These are digital copyrighted clips.

please disprove my initial post.

how can you justify spending thousands on a clip when the same play is available to view for $0.00.

the photograph on a rookie card is available but only the cards themselves are worth something.

these clips are worth something because people are willing to pay to have the 'official' video.

if i took a Jordan picture off a website and printed it out would u pay me money for that sheet of paper? no you'd be :mjtf:

but that same pic on a Fleer card is 'official' and people say it holds value.

do 'precious metals' hold value? yes because we say they do. All u need is enough people to believe it and want it.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
the photograph on a rookie card is available but only the cards themselves are worth something.

these clips are worth something because people are willing to pay to have the 'official' video.

if i took a Jordan picture off a website and printed it out would u pay me money for that sheet of paper? no you'd be :mjtf:

do 'precious metals' hold value? yes because we say they do. All u need is enough people to believe it and want it.
Breh they got a whole era of cards that are worthless called the junk wax era, those cards that are worth something are only that cause people say they are and pay money for it.

This is the same concept, if someone is willing to pay money for it it has worth and sometimes there's no logic to it other than the fact people want it. Sports cards are worthless to like almost everybody on earth, except the people that find worth in them. Nfts are the same thing, you can keep arguing that all you want but people are still going to buy them

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Can you justify paying money on a card when it's pictures of the player available to view for 0$?
:gucci:
They are called trading cards. You trade them, literally hand to hand. Based off of who you think is better or like more. If you happens to not like Jordan but got his rookie card and traded it, you goofed.

They have stats that educates the owner. Yes they had special cards but the majority of the pack was basic cards with stats. Hype and hustle killed that.

You defending someone selling YouTube clips with fancy overlays. You’ve been played.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First off people sell Jordan copyrighted stuff all the time. Mj had a lawsuit and I believe they had to pay pennies on the dollar, so there goes that.

I realize people have money and spend it. You not really saying much here.

I’m saying it’s not organic.

People paying millions for tweets breh, because somebody thinks that is it’s value.

suckers are born everyday.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
They are called trading cards. You trade them, literally hand to hand. Based off of who you think is better or like more. If you happens to not like Jordan but got his rookie card and traded it, you goofed.

They have stats that educates the owner. Yes they had special cards but the majority of the pack was basic cards with stats. Hype and hustle killed that.

You defending someone selling YouTube clips with fancy overlays. You’ve been played.

And this is a digital version of that.

you just sound old and out of touch.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is a digital version of that.

you just sound old and out of touch.
I was just explaining how cards came about.

This shyt is brand new. I just don’t agree with it like you do. Don’t got shyt to do with old and out of touch. You probably was eating ass cause they said it was cool.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

no.. a clip is the same thing. You think it's different because you can "hold" a card but you also "hold" a video just in a different way. Both are to be shown off to other people.

"hey that's a cool card" is the same as "hey that's a cool clip"

btw i don't own any clips because i don't know if i feel it's a worthwhile hobby to me but it's a fun and worthwhile hobby to others just as collecting cards is