This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

broller

Veteran
Daps
but I’m saying why would you want to pay for something you can watch for free?

like say you “own it” and your boy swings by your crib and you’re all like “fam Check out what i just copped for $71k!” Then show him your “digital card”

then he’s like coo and pulls out his phone and shows you the exact same clip :francis:

:russ:

It goes to show you that in this society there's value on some worthless shyt. We value it only because other people foolishly paid top dollar for it.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been thinking about this.

this shyt is a bad idea for the consumer.

They’d have to make it so replays are at a minimum now.

watching games will be more important because of the replay value of the cards. Which could in turn lead lead to pay per view games, way past nba tv and basic cable.

btd623

All Star
Daps
I’ve been thinking about this.

this shyt is a bad idea for the consumer.

They’d have to make it so replays are at a minimum now.

watching games will be more important because of the replay value of the cards. Which could in turn lead lead to pay per view games, way past nba tv and basic cable.

You're looking at this completely the wrong way.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
O got in a few weeks ago
spent about $130 including that $99 pack they released a few weeks ago and I've already made my money back:ehh:
I realized it was serious when I put a Max Kleber common card on the marketplace for $21 because I had 2 and someone bought it instantly:mjtf:
I got a few cards worth in the hundreds like a Anthony Davis and a PJ Washington thats overpriced because its features Lamelo prominently giving the assist
I should have sold that $99 pack before opening it but I was still able to get a Harrison Barnes thats worth ~$1000 because its only 400 of those
Its fun but waiting in these lines for hours for these packs and getting mostly commons like Max Kleber (even though I sold it) brings back bad memories opening up packs back in the day and getting nothing but Tyrone Hill cards:snoop:
I'm going for this $200 pack tomorrow and will sell it if I'm lucky

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O got in a few weeks ago
spent about $130 including that $99 pack they released a few weeks ago and I've already made my money back:ehh:
I realized it was serious when I put a Max Kleber common card on the marketplace for $21 because I had 2 and someone bought it instantly:mjtf:
I got a few cards worth in the hundreds like a Anthony Davis and a PJ Washington thats overpriced because its features Lamelo prominently giving the assist
I should have sold that $99 pack before opening it but I was still able to get a Harrison Barnes thats worth ~$1000 because its only 400 of those
Its fun but waiting in these lines for hours for these packs and getting mostly commons like Max Kleber (even though I sold it) brings back bad memories opening up packs back in the day and getting nothing but Tyrone Hill cards:snoop:
I'm going for this $200 pack tomorrow and will sell it if I'm lucky

where u get them?