This blockchain startup selling collectible NBA highlights just had $50 million in sales in 30 days

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmk when the next pack hits
Pack drops are really competitive, the best you can do is create a topshot account, and have alerts sent to your browser and the official discord to know when packs drop in advance or randomly.

i really cant afford to lose money right now but i dont wanna miss out lol

@ultomy pleeease convince me

Even if you buy something and flip it for a profit, verification takes some time before you can withdraw. This stuff is really risky, could crash any moment. If you'd absolutely wanted to buy something, there are a few decent cards under $100, preferably /150000 LE (CC is worth less) or better

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Breh this shyt insane...:wow:.
Honestly I could have made more in the future since its series 1, but this was just me trying to see how it works..300 profit not bad. The other one is Ayton that I bought for 10 2 days ago and the value is 70 already lmao. Idk how long this will be good, but folks should be taking advantage right now!

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
You sounding real :flabbynsick: right now.

it's not a rare item because it's physical. It's rare because of who created it and stamped it as an authentic collectible (the NBA did). That's what makes it valuable. Not just the fact that it's physical. Just apply the same logic to digital

It's still fukking stupid unless you own the rights to the clip, how is that more valuable than crypto pokemon or some shyt. I mean spend your money on whatever but don't make it sound like this big game changer.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ALonelyDad your boy be on nba topshot like lenny on good times. I got that luka, zion and durant for the low low....:lolbron:

Y1GPdx.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
@ALonelyDad your boy be on nba topshot like lenny on good times. I got that luka, zion and durant for the low low....:lolbron:

Y1GPdx.gif
Hold on to that Zion breh, you will make very good money especially if he makes the allstar team. A lot of NBA guys are promoting this, I read that NBA is profiting off this too so I can see why. Ros been promoting it hard too, her whole timeline is just this, she must have some investment:wow:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
i really cant afford to lose money right now but i dont wanna miss out lol

@ultomy pleeease convince me

Get sub 200-500$ s2 of star players and fan favorites.
(Like Tyler herro, jaylen brown, jayson tatum, de'aaron fox)

Jamal murray dame lillard and jaylen brown are the best players I go out with. Thing is tho if I were I'd hold them because I sold so many moments way too early and probably missed out on like 10k+

Mind the 5% selling fee. But again if you using money you can't afford to lose like that then you pretty much have to get a star player, I'd reccomend getting one of the all stars from this year

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If anyone wants to see my account

Head to evaluate.market. Click account value and type uitomy in the search bar, you can see what I got and my gains to give you an idea of what getting in early can do for you