This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't agree with everything dude says, namely the cliche "women know in 20 seconds if they'll fukk you or not." Nah. Women can't make decisions that fast. And then looking at what women end up with as spouses, baby daddy's etc....no, just no. But a lot of his other shyt is on point. Women want dudes who are fukking. Bottom line. If you ever worked in a call center you'll see that's the truth. A few nikkas running through the joint, all the chicks "hate" them but tee-heeing at his desk. A lot of dudes try to approach women "logically" like going to the source, ie women, and seeing what they want. That's the worst thing you can do. Never take dating advice from a woman. Ever. If any of you all have female friends and they ever gave you dating advice ask yourself this; "Would this chick, giving me this advice, date me if I actually put this into action?" If the answer is "no," then it was bullshyt all along. And if the answer is "yes," she most likely would have dated you regardless. Women are going to say whatever sounds good and then do the exact opposite.

Usually I'm kind of :camby: on these dating gurus because a lot of the shyt they tell you to do will only work if you already have respect and value in a woman's mind and heart. Otherwise you're just going to make a fool of yourself. This dude is really just giving basic advice broken down to it's core. A lot of it is like, "Man, I don't want to hurt a woman like that :mjcry:," but shyt a woman will use you for a free meal and some drinks and go ghost on you in a heartbeat. You don't owe what's practically a stranger anything except the most basic of respect, meaning you're not going to commit a crime against them. Other than that, fair game.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
"We fukking these hoes to sleep outchea."
full

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
I don't agree with everything dude says, namely the cliche "women know in 20 seconds if they'll fukk you or not." Nah. Women can't make decisions that fast. And then looking at what women end up with as spouses, baby daddy's etc....no, just no. But a lot of his other shyt is on point. Women want dudes who are fukking. Bottom line. If you ever worked in a call center you'll see that's the truth. A few nikkas running through the joint, all the chicks "hate" them but tee-heeing at his desk. A lot of dudes try to approach women "logically" like going to the source, ie women, and seeing what they want. That's the worst thing you can do. Never take dating advice from a woman. Ever. If any of you all have female friends and they ever gave you dating advice ask yourself this; "Would this chick, giving me this advice, date me if I actually put this into action?" If the answer is "no," then it was bullshyt all along. And if the answer is "yes," she most likely would have dated you regardless. Women are going to say whatever sounds good and then do the exact opposite.

Usually I'm kind of :camby: on these dating gurus because a lot of the shyt they tell you to do will only work if you already have respect and value in a woman's mind and heart. Otherwise you're just going to make a fool of yourself. This dude is really just giving basic advice broken down to it's core. A lot of it is like, "Man, I don't want to hurt a woman like that :mjcry:," but shyt a woman will use you for a free meal and some drinks and go ghost on you in a heartbeat. You don't owe what's practically a stranger anything except the most basic of respect, meaning you're not going to commit a crime against them. Other than that, fair game.

lol it doesn’t take a few dates or some unnecessary game to figure out whether or not we want to fukk a guy. If a dude is attractive it’s noticed immediately. But men can supplement their physical lack with money so there’s that....

Personality is secondary. But those kind of men have their choice of good looking women anyway, so yeah, a lot have to settle or share

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
lol it doesn’t take a few dates or some unnecessary game to figure out whether or not we want to fukk a guy. If a dude is attractive it’s noticed immediately. But men can supplement their physical lack with money so there’s that....

Personality is secondary. But those kind of men have their choice of good looking women anyway, so yeah, a lot have to settle or share

Yeah.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
“A woman wants the highest value male she can get. So if she has a choice between a Lexus or Mercedes, versus a 1995 Buick shes going with the Mercedes. Fellas, dont be a fukking 1995 Buick”

“When she call me, she gon lick my ass. If u want me back, u gon lick my ass for a long time . For 30 minutes or however long I feel. And I may or may not take a shower”

“I swear fo’ God I had her lickin my nuts by 2nd date”

“This is called Alpha Male strategies, not Beta male strategies. This is for alpha males. If u want a relationship take yo ass to the Corey Wayne Channel. In 2018 we fukking these hoes to sleep”

:laff:

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
He is right that if you broke and fat and you think you deserve a bad bytch you are delusional. He is right about that if you lack confidence go to the gym, get in shape and get money. A lot of dudes out here lack swag and confidence so the only way they can get is in self improvement. He drops a lot of gems.