This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Steve was being emotional and calling names. I cant take his advice as seriously either cuz he been married so long to a single mother at that (but talks down on single moms). Idk why they couldnt come to an agreement. They both get results just go about it different ways. I hate when dudes think their opinion is fact and everyone else is stupid if they dont agree lol plus I doubt Steve would say that in his face

The Alpha Male Strategies dude is comedy but his advice is spot on if u are only trying to smash birds in 2018. It isnt relationship advice at all but even he says that.

:laff:
steve is a bit of a hater. end of story.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
That means she was going to play games with you. If a chick wants to fukk you she will.

Not necessarily.

You can be smooth and upfront about what it is that you want and expect.

But ARC is talking about speaking sexually to women when you first meet them.

I can understand the logic and method behind that, but in my opinion you can look thirsty doing that shyt, which is a turn off to women.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Not necessarily.

You can be smooth and upfront about what it is that you want and expect.

But ARC is talking about speaking sexually to women when you first meet them.

I can understand the logic and method behind that, but in my opinion you can look thirsty doing that shyt, which is a turn off to women.
But thats not true. He mentions you don't have to be explicit like him. But you should let her know what you want. You don't look thirsty, you just know what you want. fukk what they think. Its either yes or no. Whenever i come across someone who says that I ask them when you walk into the store does the clark know what you want. She/He only knows you MAY be interested in purchasing something.

You and I know women will waste your mothafukkin time b:mjlol:. They will use your time and attention for their gain. I advise dudes to be upfront. if you want a relationship do it. If you just want to fukk, let it be known.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
But thats not true. He mentions you don't have to be explicit like him. But you should let her know what you want. You don't look thirsty, you just know what you want. fukk what they think. Its either yes or no. Whenever i come across someone who says that I ask them when you walk into the store does the clark know what you want. She/He only knows you MAY be interested in purchasing something.

You and I know women will waste your mothafukkin time b:mjlol:. They will use your time and attention for their gain. I advise dudes to be upfront. if you want a relationship do it. If you just want to fukk, let it be known.

imo talking about sex is corny unless you like in HS or something lol.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

And I agree with most of what he says, but what I’m saying is I disagree with being explicit. I personally don’t agree with guys who do that. What’s understood doesn’t have to be discussed. If you know a broad is feeling you, all you have to do is play it cool and assert yourself. It’s not a great look to outright approach women you barely know saying explicit shyt.