This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
And I agree with most of what he says, but what I’m saying is I disagree with being explicit. I personally don’t agree with guys who do that. What’s understood doesn’t have to be discussed. If you know a broad is feeling you, all you have to do is play it cool and assert yourself. It’s not a great look to outright approach women you barely know saying explicit shyt.
I understand what your saying but this right here I can most definitely don't agree with. Giving the climate we in you better protect yourself(me too). All that she knows why she here shyt is a dub. I suggest to these young dudes let their intentions be clear. You don't have to be explicit but you should let her know what is it that you want.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That means she was going to play games with you. If a chick wants to fukk you she will.
thats not true.
Everything isnt said openly...there is a lot of meta messages in our speech and body language.

It could come off as disrespectful to some people.

You have to be able to read each situation independently.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
thats not true.
Everything isnt said openly...there is a lot of meta messages in our speech and body language.

It could come off as disrespectful to some people.

You have to be able to read each situation independently.
Everything you said is a dub for me. I believe the bolded. Different strokes for different folks. You nikkas willing to let chicks play games with you go ahead. That shyt ain’t me.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Everything you said is a dub for me. I believe the bolded. Different strokes for different folks. You nikkas willing to let chicks play games with you go ahead. That shyt ain’t me.
what games are you talking about?

Some chicks respond to "Lets have sex right now"...and other respond to some chatter about bullshyt and then sex :yeshrug:
its all the same.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How we spose to fukk these hoes to sleep during a pandemic tho??

:ehh:

:mjcry:

This can’t be life, this can’t be love.. it’s gotta be more....

200.gif

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Alphamale Skrategies getting #Metto'd out here :laff:
image1-9.jpeg

The girl went back for a second date tho after all that :wtb:

He playing the numbers game just like I be doing, so I respek that part at least :eeh:

Lol this bytch inadvertently ended up providing receipts that his shyt works.