This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is Feliciano the dating coach would have been just as successful a brand as Alpha Male Scrategies

:pachaha:
I mean dude is 6"5
Nice apartment at good location
Black, no kids and got some $$
And on top of that he lives in nyc

Them 27-39 age group are the easiest females to game to be honest lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I mean dude is 6"5
Nice apartment at good location
Black, no kids and got some $$
And on top of that he lives in nyc

Them 27-39 age group are the easiest females to game to be honest lol

they looking for husbands so its easy to sell dreams lol. During those ages they bodies aint as tight as they used to be (not saying they sloppy but much thicker) and probably been burned during their earlier 20s hoe phase.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
they looking for husbands so its easy to sell dreams lol. During those ages they bodies aint as tight as they used to be (not saying they sloppy but much thicker) and probably been burned during their earlier 20s hoe phase.
Yeah if you on a drought...u can always eat off from that age range lol
Just log on to tinder or pof

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lol yeah, just gotta make it pass the delusional convo with a straight face.
Yup.
One good convo session of selling a dream over a 25 dollar plate and some desert :lolbron::mjlol:

I bet he uses the same formula for every girl
Same resturant near his apartment
Same desert spot..then invites them over to his place which is a 5 min drive :russ:

I swear it must be a cheat code living in downtown Brooklyn if you just have the basics, car job apt :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yup.
One good convo session of selling a dream over a 25 dollar plate and some desert :lolbron::mjlol:

Same desert spot..then invites them over to his place which is a 5 min drive :russ:

I swear it must be a cheat code living in downtown Brooklyn if you just have the basics, car job apt :wow:

lol yup, being tall the icing on the cake.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.

I don’t get why he has to sell them a dream when he can basically get any woman based on biology.
Team ugly and average are the ones who have to sell dreams

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t get why he has to sell them a dream when he can basically get any woman based on biology.
Team ugly and average are the ones who have to sell dreams

women in his age bracket get on their "moral" ish because they read dumb ass steve harvey books on how to get a husband.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

I remember him saying he goes for career women mid to late 30's cause they respect a grown man who is up front....makes sense but obviously there are layers to everything...

Balla

Superstar
Daps
was he exposed?

i feel like this adds to his brand.he aint out here bullshytting.
Exactly, all that did was help his brand even more and the dumb broad who wrote it doesn’t realize it lmfao. I don’t remember the entire story, but didn’t she say he sucked her titty or something?

Their story always goes, “we did this n that, but we ain’t smash of course”.

fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

:mjlol: