This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get why he has to sell them a dream when he can basically get any woman based on biology.
Team ugly and average are the ones who have to sell dreams
He is a older dude

as women get older these hoes be wanting husbands and families.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
This bama’s name’s Feliciano?

:gucci:

:russ:feliciano is a common last name too, thats some country ass shyt there...I got a homie from bama too nikka name is arturo and his sister name is sinola, think he said his grandfather on his momma side was afro-cuban named them so thats dope.....not to mention the great julio guillermo jones from bama too:ohhh:

AMS/ Eddie Fews/Locario

are the holy trinity of game, and dealing with these bytches in the modern age. :blessed:

ams was given breh that work for awhile:mjlol:

breh got good presentation but he be feeling himself way too much and hella long winded....all them dating coaches like that though.....thats why ams was able to come through and surpass them quickly....

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
AMS/ Eddie Fews/Locario

are the holy trinity of game, and dealing with these bytches in the modern age. :blessed:

I don’t watch dating coaches much these days, but Ive always respected Locario. You know he’s out there doing his thing in real life. Too many older dudes out there giving advice when they’ve been married for 20 years. Same with Tariq. He got married and left the dating stuff to the brehs who are actually out in the field.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I really think what made AMS stand out so much is his shyt talking. Him talking shyt about bytches be the funniest shyt.

Most dating gurus don’t do that at all. It’s just regular content.

Plus dude is very relatable and pretty much shares his life.

He also supports his people. This one dude lost a bunch of weight and got on his “purpose” and AMS always shows love to that dude.

AMS just a cool dude.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I remember this, Alan Roger Currie made a response video to it. He tried to act like it proved AMS is a fraud or something but all I really saw was reaching.

Dunno about this vid. If you as a man get a woman to come to your place....well...what does that say about you? She at least entertained the thought of fukking. But that’s just me. I can’t knock anybody’s game but the overall game is to fukk. Sometimes women are curious and want you to work more for it, sometimes they are weak and say hey let’s do this. I’ve experienced it all ways including having a bytch flake out once I got her in my place. I don’t get mad or anything I just take the L but honestly to me, this dude sounds like a hater. If a woman doesn’t like you then why come to my place? Especially after drinks or dinner? What you think about to happen? Just me though .

I’ve run a gauntlet since hitting my 30s moving forward. Women From 23 to 59. Fine ass women ( a few 4s, 5s) and I’ve told some straight up I’m looking to fukk. Just like that. Some were down, others weren’t. Some were super turned on by it too and we fukked. NSA. Met a few who were bullshytters and I cut em lol hey, it is what it is.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I really think what made AMS stand out so much is his shyt talking. Him talking shyt about bytches be the funniest shyt.

Most dating gurus don’t do that at all. It’s just regular content.

Plus dude is very relatable and pretty much shares his life.

He also supports his people. This one dude lost a bunch of weight and got on his “purpose” and AMS always shows love to that dude.

AMS just a cool dude.

Pretty much. That's the only reason I stayed watching his videos.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I don’t watch dating coaches much these days, but Ive always respected Locario. You know he’s out there doing his thing in real life. Too many older dudes out there giving advice when they’ve been married for 20 years. Same with Tariq. He got married and left the dating stuff to the brehs who are actually out in the field.

locario is married bro

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Same with Tariq. He got married and left the dating stuff to the brehs who are actually out in the field.
nahh...he just switched his hustle up.
I remember when it happened...it was by accident.
He started getting traction w/ some shyt he said and he dropped "Mack Lessons" and went all the way into the "pro black" mode.