This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I've seen some of his videos and honestly, he seems like he just started getting p*ssy a few years ago. No hate, just saying.

FYI Dudes that don't start getting p*ssy until their thirties are always on some Bane shyt. They get their paper up and aim to destroy bytches emotionally just because. shyt is spooky outchea for you ladies.
They been curved and ignored by hoes they whole life. It creates bitterness and makes them want to hoe out harder than ever. These are the type of dudes who date a broad and fukk all her friends and her cousin just because he can. Now they got money and are in shape the same broads who curved them want them. Basically you didn’t want me when I grinding you want me now as the finished product. So basically dudes like these are out being a Supa Savage word to Lil Reese.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They been curved and ignored by hoes they whole life. It creates bitterness and makes them want to hoe out harder than ever. These are the type of dudes who date a broad and fukk all her friends and her cousin just because he can. Now they got money and are in shape the same broads who curved them want them. Basically you didn’t want me when I grinding you want me now as the finished product. So basically dudes like these are out being a Supa Savage word to Lil Reese.
Ok what's wrong with that?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
What advice would you give :feedme:

If you haven't already, find yourself and then aim to be the best in that lane. Focus on getting paper, stay in shape, and always put yourself first. You do all that as well as go outside to interact with hoes, you'll win. :ehh:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

This is why I fukk with ams

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've seen some of his videos and honestly, he seems like he just started getting p*ssy a few years ago. No hate, just saying.

FYI Dudes that don't start getting p*ssy until their thirties are always on some Bane shyt. They get their paper up and aim to destroy bytches emotionally just because. shyt is spooky outchea for you ladies.
Watch one of his recent videos on haters.

He talked about how his brothers were always jealous of him because he was the start athlete in high school and had all the girls. He even said he wishes his girlfriends (back in the day) would dump him so he can go out and fukk as many bishes as possible :mjlol:

It's most likely the fact that p*ssy been thrown at him damn near his whole life and his relationships not working out so he just fukking bytches to sleep for as long as he can.