This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He isn't married yet. He keeps going back and forth with his woman. Not sure if she still has the engagement ring or not. But from that YouTube comment, it looks like he's back to not wanting to marry her.

Denise is clearly desperate as hell at this point. Unless she is now fine with not being married or having kids, every comment Chris makes like that is literally a slap to her face.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Denise is clearly desperate as hell at this point. Unless she is now fine with not being married or having kids, every comment Chris makes like that is literally a slap to her face.
Dude is a black male, in shape, and making his own moves,can prodive for her....her chances at finding someone better are slim :pachaha:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This dude do be spitting facts...he is a gimmick but he speaks mostly true shyt that I would've benefitted from when I first started out dating.

His advice especially works on these young chicks..they're wild as fukk with wild behavior that needs to be checked and they highkey be wanting someone to check em..

While I was doing alot of beta male shyt causing broads to test me...the one thing that I always had going for me is my impatience for disrespect and stupidness so i'll be quick to put a chick in her place who disrespects me..especially non black chicks...:pachaha:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Lol she want money of course. She love dude, but I highly doubt she will find another dude with no baggage like him with his type of bread.

To be honest I think she just wants stability more than spending his money on shyt.

"Better" is relative, especially if he won't give her what she wants.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When the hand slap drops :ohlawd:

person-with-folded-hands_emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type-5_1f64f-1f3fe_1f3fe.png