This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk too many “good women” who use dating sites. Then again my standards are probably more stringent than urs. So I cant argue with that.

And sad it as may be, a divorced woman in her 30s has an uphill battle. So thats a reality. Women also initiate 70% of divorces so whose to say she didnt ruin the marriage herself?

But there is also a huge segment of women who sleep around and live it up until their 30s then want to settle down. They dont realize that yes u have that right, but alotta men dont wanna wife u in that predicament. Especially the men that they want. Then comes the name calling and shaming bc men excercise their choices. Ive never heard of a good woman who is mid 30s and divorced. Maybe good as a person but not a good mate, way too much baggage.

I still don't understand your logic that most good women don't use dating sites.

As far as being divorced it depends on the circumstance. Some women were treated badly and cheated on or some parted ways mutually it happens it doesn't make you a bad partner automatically. Some people get it right the second time.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

The chicks in the comment section really hate AMS dude lol. I haven't listened to much of this broad but all the stuff she's stating is stuff that guys have been knowing.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I still don't understand your logic that most good women don't use dating sites.

As far as being divorced it depends on the circumstance. Some women were treated badly and cheated on or some parted ways mutually it happens it doesn't make you a bad partner automatically. Some people get it right the second time.

SOME get cheated on and treated badly. But the majority of divorces end because of financial reasons. Mainly put on the man. Either he lost his job or couldnt provide anymore for whatever reason and she bounced.

I said they could be a good person, but not a good mate. As in they have too much baggage they cant get over. Dating sites Ive seen are either young women seeking attention or older women trying to find a “decent man”. U said u know older women in that category, some divorced. Being divorced is more than enough baggage than u added treated badly for years. And if shes that old still looking for “decent men” shes got bad judgement. Those types on dating sites are women id recommend most men would avoid.

Also second time marriages have a higher failure rate especially with these types of women.

Im not putting this all on women, but they have the responsibility as being gate keepers of sex. Fine. I just advise men to stay away from these types so when it all comes crashing down they cant be blamed for anything. Everyone wins.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good women dont go on dating sites lol

I honestly have no sympathy for women who cant find a “decent dude”...women are the gatekeepers of sex..

It shouldnt take them forever past their prime to find a good honest man..

Either they dont really want a good man like they say they do (cuz what a woman says and does are two different things), or there father and male relatives failed them by not putting them on game..

But ur right, the opposite gender shouldnt generalized, there are different types of women but at their core all have the same characteristics just like humans all have the same basic characteristics....

Id say his advice works for the majority of broads out chea.

That reminds me of this video by this guy Rom wills who is another dude I follow on youtube.

After seeing the shyt that females pull, I don't even take them seriously at all when they claim they can't find a decent dude when there are good guys all around them....and not even the supposed "lames" they like to call them either.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOME get cheated on and treated badly. But the majority of divorces end because of financial reasons. Mainly put on the man. Either he lost his job or couldnt provide anymore for whatever reason and she bounced.

I said they could be a good person, but not a good mate. As in they have too much baggage they cant get over. Dating sites Ive seen are either young women seeking attention or older women trying to find a “decent man”. U said u know older women in that category, some divorced. Being divorced is more than enough baggage than u added treated badly for years. Those types on dating sites are women id recommend most men would avoid.

Also second time marriages have a higher failure rate especially with these types of women.

Im not putting this all on women, but they have the responsibility as being gate keepers of sex. Fine. I just advise men to stay away from these types so when it all comes crashing down they cant be blamed for anything. Everyone wins.

Being the gatekeepers of sex doesn't mean they're at fault for every divorce lol it's usually 50/50. It's like what I was saying before too put the majority of blame on one gender is ignorant.

But yeah every case is different.im not saying they're aren't women who have self awareness issues lol

I know a broad she's attractive but she's divorced once has a 17 year old kid(with dude she was with before her first marriage) she's 37 and has had a drinking problem in the past.

Because she's attractive she gets a lot of attention but doesn't realize most dudes just want to smash and aren't gonna want to put up with her ass lol. She also is pretty shallow and wants a pretty boy but they can find younger women just as or more attractive then her with less baggage.

She also makes decent money but I tell her most dudes don't care about that lol.

I tell her she may need to lower her standards and go for a regular looking dude with a decent head on his shoulders but she's holding out. I think old tends to overinflate the egos of some of these women.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Being the gatekeepers of sex doesn't mean they're at fault for every divorce lol it's usually 50/50. It's like what I was saying before too put the majority of blame on one gender is ignorant.

But yeah every case is different.im not saying they're aren't women who have self awareness issues lol

I know a broad she's attractive but she's divorced once has a 17 year old kid(with dude she was with before her first marriage) she's 37 and has had a drinking problem in the past.

Because she's attractive she gets a lot of attention but doesn't realize most dudes just want to smash and aren't gonna want to put up with her ass lol. She also is pretty shallow and wants a pretty boy but they can find younger women just as or more attractive then her with less baggage.

She also makes decent money but I tell her most dudes don't care about that lol.
Well im glad we can agree on something :salute:

And ur friend got dealt a shyt hand and has to settle esp cuz of her age and kid. So glad Im not a woman:ahh::whew:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well im glad we can agree on something :salute:

And ur friend got dealt a shyt hand and has to settle esp cuz of her age and kid. So glad Im not a woman:ahh::whew:

Her pitch is that her kids going away to college next year so it's not like a dude is gonna have to come in and raise her.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

:wow: This vid is classic GMB shyt. :wow:

Lmaoooooooo

“You got married cuz she threatened to take away her fishhole and u bytched up”

“If u want companionship get a damn puppy”

I dont 100% agree with this, but theres some truth to this for alotta men

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lmaoooooooo

“You got married cuz she threatened to take away her fishhole and u bytched up”

“If u want companionship get a damn puppy”

I dont 100% agree with this, but theres some truth to this for alotta men

Yeah I don't fully agree with it either, because some do genuinely just want that stability with a woman they know and trust.

Personally I don't think a man should get married until he's older and and wiser with a backlog of mistakes and failures he can learn from. Younger dudes are a mistake waiting to happen plus he's right about the laws being stacked against you as a man.