This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lol im not 38 lightskin or bald.

I listen to BGSIbmor & this guy came up in my recommended, and I gave him a look.

First video I saw I was in tears laughing

Second video same thing

Lmaoooo his advice is spot on I dont agree with everything but for the most part it works for short term flings/situationships (he says it himself)

But the reason I fukk with him is cuz hes funny as hell without trying & since he doesnt monetize his videos he has no filter he dgaf.

fukk these bytches to sleep and throw em to the side of the road like a dam dog!:mjlol:
Facts. His delivery is amazing without even trying. And he speaks the truth and does it in an entertaining way.

He’s also blunt about women and the dating game. All these other guys have pushed out a thousand videos recycling the same content. *cough* Mr Locario

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA

We fukking these hoes to sleep:mjlol:

His rants and beefs with other dudes:russ:

The birdman hand rub every video

“fukk telling the truth to these hoes we lying and flaking in 2018”

The one video he tells dude who asked why he lacks energy “yeah bro stop jacking off”

I listen to this shyt on the bike sometimes and I be in tears. I dont agree with everything he says but the comedic value is gold:laff:

Yas this guy is funny :smile: However I dislike double standards in Life with Women :(

Women are beautiful human beings in Life hUmAn :smile: :youngsabo::mjgrin::blessed:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka called his own momma and sister a slut :deadmanny:

:mjlol:

I can't take anything seriously though when you generalize a whole gender

This dude is strictly looking to fukk and not get into relationships anymore of course the women he's gonna run into are sluts

He's not going after relationship minded women

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also he's giving relationship advice as a guy who admits he wants nothing to do with a relationship

He's talking about guys treated a women too nice that's why women leave them when he has no idea why they left the dude.

Sure there's some crazy damaged women out there who don't like when guys treat them too well just like they'res some damaged dudes as well. They'res tons of damaged people in the world unfortunately lol

But to say all women want aholes and don't like when u treat them nice is bs

There are good people out there u just have to find them. It's not easy for anyone but to say a whole gender is a certain way is just stupid when your talking about billions of people

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Also he's giving relationship advice as a guy who admits he wants nothing to do with a relationship

He's talking about guys treated a women too nice that's why women leave them when he has no idea why they left the dude.

Sure there's some crazy damaged women out there who don't like when guys treat them too well just like they'res some damaged dudes as well. They'res tons of damaged people in the world unfortunately lol

But to say all women want aholes and don't like when u treat them nice is bs

There are good people out there u just have to find them. It's not easy for anyone but to say a whole gender is a certain way is just stupid when your talking about billions of people
Brehs won't listen to this.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
We know, we just dont care. This is pure comic relief. Dude is hilarious lol

And most the men who take his advice dont want relationships anyways. I know I dont with the majority of women out here. It gets results with these types of women.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I understand the dating scene can be frustrating I'm 37 turning 38 and they'res tons of obstacles when you hit my age for different reasons but it's not a gender thing.

I have women friends/relatives who are pretty and also good women who just want to find a decent dude and go outside and they'res tons of dudes who just want to f them and don't care about them as people..or go on dating sites and get bombarded with dikk pics or dudes asking to see more revealing pics lol it's not easy for anyone.

But when you make the opposite gender the enemy and say there all bad people you're just plain ignorant.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I understand the dating scene can be frustrating I'm 37 turning 38 and they'res tons of obstacles when you hit my age for different reasons but it's not a gender thing.

I have women friends/relatives who are pretty and also good women who just want to find a decent dude and go on dating sites and get bombarded with dikk pics or dudes asking to see more revealing pics lol it's not easy for anyone.

But when you make the opposite gender the enemy and say there all bas people you're just plain ignorant.

Good women dont go on dating sites lol

I honestly have no sympathy for women who cant find a “decent dude”...women are the gatekeepers of sex..

It shouldnt take them forever past their prime to find a good honest man..

Either they dont really want a good man like they say they do (cuz what a woman says and does are two different things), or there father and male relatives failed them by not putting them on game..

But ur right, the opposite gender shouldnt generalized, there are different types of women but at their core all have the same characteristics just like humans all have the same basic characteristics....

Id say his advice works for the majority of broads out chea.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good women dont go on dating sites lol

I honestly have no sympathy for women who cant find a “decent dude”...women are the gatekeepers of sex..

It shouldnt take them forever past their prime to find a good honest man..

Either they dont really want a good man like they say they do (cuz what a woman says and does are two different things), or there father and male relatives failed them by not putting them on game..

But ur right, the opposite gender shouldnt generalized, there are different types of women but at their core all have the same characteristics just like humans all have the same basic characteristics....

Id say his advice works for the majority of broads out chea.

Good women don't go on dating sites? It's not the early 2000's dating sites aren't taboo anymore almost everyone has used it at some point.

When you reach a certain age you almost have to when all your friends are married and have a kids and there's no single friends in your social circle

As far as why there still single everyone's different. Some of them were divorced and that's why they're on the market in their mid to late 30's

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Good women don't go on dating sites? It's not the early 2000's dating sites aren't taboo anymore almost everyone has used it at some point.

When you reach a certain age you almost have to when all your friends are married and have a kids and there's no single friends in your social circle

As far as why there still single everyone's different. Some of them were divorced and that's why they're on the market in their mid to late 30's

Idk too many “good women” who use dating sites. Then again my standards are probably more stringent than urs. So I cant argue with that.

And sad it as may be, a divorced woman in her 30s has an uphill battle. So thats a reality. Women also initiate 70% of divorces so whose to say she didnt ruin the marriage herself?

But there is also a huge segment of women who sleep around and live it up until their 30s then want to settle down. They dont realize that yes u have that right, but alotta men dont wanna wife u in that predicament. Especially the men that they want. Then comes the name calling and shaming bc men excercise their choices. Ive never heard of a good woman who is mid 30s and divorced. Maybe good as a person but not a good mate, way too much baggage.