This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
A reminder for some of you nikkas that don't got the heart for this shyt.

This mans channel is always available for you.

Both these dudes pretty much say the same shyt so I dont get this. Ive watched a bunch of vids from both and tbh AMS sharked a bunch of shyt from Corey Wayne :ld: that masculine energy and cind your purpose straight out dude book. Personally I read CW book and my puss rate multiplied greatly so his shyt works for flings and serious relationships too :yeshrug:

I know it sounds insane getting game from this corny ofay but dead ass his book is gospel.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
He said he make over 250K/year from personal training and owning a security business.

Yall think breh worried about his channel/IG hitting mainstream blogs and possibly bringing unwanted attention to his other businesses :patrice: his clients must be cool as hell rocking his shirts if they know about his YouTube channel. But I know those hoes don't know what he's doing.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He said he make over 250K/year from personal training and owning a security business.

Yall think breh worried about his channel/IG hitting mainstream blogs and possibly bringing unwanted attention to his other businesses :patrice: his clients must be cool as hell rocking his shirts if they know about his YouTube channel. But I know those hoes don't know what he's doing.
Did he say that? I recall him saying he had 6 figures in the bank but 250k a year? :patrice:

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

He probably doesn't have anything to worry about. It's not like he's a corporate lawyer or something. His clients are probably that type, but as long as they get the results, I doubt that they'd care.

And yeah, something tells me that them 2 women dont know what he's doing. They'll find his IG soon enough tho

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Both these dudes pretty much say the same shyt so I dont get this. Ive watched a bunch of vids from both and tbh AMS sharked a bunch of shyt from Corey Wayne :ld: that masculine energy and cind your purpose straight out dude book. Personally I read CW book and my puss rate multiplied greatly so his shyt works for flings and serious relationships too :yeshrug:

I know it sounds insane getting game from this corny ofay but dead ass his book is gospel.
Dont diss the homie

Coach Corey Wayne is dope, he preaches the same shyt, no simping, be a man, dont chase these women for commitment, dont call them all the time.
It's a runnin joke that ams always say when nikkas on some soft shyt.
AMS said he learned a lot from Corey Wayne tho.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Did he say that? I recall him saying he had 6 figures in the bank but 250k a year? :patriece:

Yeah latest video he said he makes over a quarter million a year. Makes sense tho if he's choosing to live in NYC. Gotta make that type of pay to justify living there.

He probably doesn't have anything to worry about. It's not like he's a corporate lawyer or something. His clients are probably that type, but as long as they get the results, I doubt that they'd care.

And yeah, something tells me that them 2 women dont know what he's doing. They'll find his IG soon enough tho

Yeah. He gotta be careful showing faces tho

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah latest video he said he makes over a quarter million a year. Makes sense tho if he's choosing to live in NYC. Gotta make that type of pay to justify living there.

I live in NYC too born and raised. I make good paper but it would take me 2 years to make 250k and he does it in 1? Hmm I might have to up my game a little bit.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I live in NYC too born and raised. I make good paper but it would take me 2 years to make 250k and he does it in 1? Hmm I might have to up my game a little bit.

Also revenue doesnt = take home pay. But my assumption is 250 is take home pay since he has employees for his security company

Lweezy

Banned
Daps

:mjlol:

Lweezy

Banned
Daps

Oh..you about to pull a bytch move huh? Huh hater? Locario fan huh?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I've seen some of his videos and honestly, he seems like he just started getting p*ssy a few years ago. No hate, just saying.

FYI Dudes that don't start getting p*ssy until their thirties are always on some Bane shyt. They get their paper up and aim to destroy bytches emotionally just because. shyt is spooky outchea for you ladies.